1. No Profile Picture
    Banned
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

per day how many links build in our website

Hello, per day how many links build in our website. because last panda and penguine updates are saying unique content only accept and good PR sites backlinks are accept. and more links build means they are putting spam. so thats only i ask this question. how many links are build fine for per day. give me a your suggestion.
  3. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

per day...none
    work on your kick a$s content to get them naturally.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

There is no rule to build links per day, It's based on quality of links. If you use the same Anchor text for every submission it's a problem,regularly change the Anchor text.

Comments on this post

• garrygill agrees : good...
    • PhilipSEO agrees : correct
  7. Agency SEO
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by Test-ok
    per day...none
    work on your kick a$s content to get them naturally.
    Yeah like that's going to happen
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Quality NOT quantity is what really matters when building links to your site. I discourage you from putting a daily goal, maybe instead have monthly goal of 5 or 10 quality links to your site. Too many or just a few "bad" and/or "unnatural" links will only harm your site.

Look for linking opportunities to relevant content on websites run by actual people.
  11. No Profile Picture

HI there!

The truth is that you have to build at least 10 links per day with unique contents. Again it must be unique, maybe you can use any plagiarism software to check your contents if it is unique. Maybe this website can help you with your back linking needs. I have been already in there and they had provided me great results and fast turnaround. Here is the link, Rank Your Niche.

Comments on this post

• KernelPanic : nonsense
  13. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Link building is depend on your work. There is no any role to build links per day.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Hi
    There is no any role to build links per day. Regularly change the Anchor text, ignore any type of unnatural links building it will harm your site rank.
  17. No Profile Picture

You may work on any number of quality links per day. Either you will not get all the link backs or Google will not index all the backlinks on a given day. However, if you try to spam, Google will certainly penalize.
    As long as the links from a quality site, you can generate any number of backlinks per day.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Hi…
    There is no such rule that you have to build up this number of links. Instead of Working on link building, work on quality content. This will get links itself. This will prove better results.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

There is no limit for Link building. Ignore spam links; work on quality links for better ranking.
  23. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

It's NOT a per day thing. You need to think of a OVERALL profile rather than link by link.
    www.V2INTERACTIVE.net - SEO Web Design | On-Page SEO | SEO Audits & Reports | Link Building
    BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. Contact: Skype/Phone/Email (Discounted rates available for SEOChat members only - email seochat@v2interactive.net)
    Please EMAIL me at the above address and do not send Private Messages. I rarely check them and your message will be lost.