1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

page wont come up in search results

Hi.
    i have an eCommerce site for security cameras.
    i wanna come up for keyword "دوربین مداربسته هایک ویژن"
    it means "hikvision security camera" in persian.
    things i did:
    i created a page on my site for it and created unique content.
    i did everything i knew about on page optimization for the page.
    the page is in the first page results. but i want it to be the first result.
    the other pages that has appeared in the first page result, are not that good. so my page is should be the first.
    but i dont know what else i have to do to get higher result.
    please check the page and see what is wrong with it.
    farafan-market.ir/%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A8%DB%8C%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%87-%D9%87%D8%A7%DB%8C%DA%A9-%D9%88%DB%8C%DA%98%D9%86
    thanks
    Last edited by Hikin Mike; Dec 25th, 2017 at 11:13 PM.
  3. Moderator
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Not sure if you just posted to get a backlink..

Your title tag is 113 characters long..
    Meta description is over 300 chars long..
    Your H1 is very long
    Your site took 7 seconds to load (far too slow)

You haven't taken steps to optimise your site at all, even with the basics... I didn't look into the site more deeply as the fundamentals aren't correct... take a course in SEO... read articles about SEO, I'm not Moz's biggest fan but I heard their guide to newbies on SEO is good.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by matt1966
    Not sure if you just posted to get a backlink..

Your title tag is 113 characters long..
    Meta description is over 300 chars long..
    Your H1 is very long
    Your site took 7 seconds to load (far too slow)

You haven't taken steps to optimise your site at all, even with the basics... I didn't look into the site more deeply as the fundamentals aren't correct... take a course in SEO... read articles about SEO, I'm not Moz's biggest fan but I heard their guide to newbies on SEO is good.
    The title tag is under 65 character, meta description is under 160.
    And the page load time is better than 7 seconds.
    I think the tool u chose has given u wrong results.
    IV done the basics but don't know what else is wrong with the page.
  7. Moderator
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Just looked on a different tool, you're correct about the length of the title.

Can I ask why you're blocking robots from your images? + I think you should use a decent tool to go through your site. I did do this earlier, took about 20 minutes because your site's huge, but there was quite a few problems...

Without knowing the language I can't help much more other than what tools say
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

The site dont looks optimized and i think you have posted it just to generate a back link.
  11. No Profile Picture

Your website is not optimized. You need to do on-page optimization of your website again. Check its Title, meta tags, alt tags.
  13. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by jacksonsophia08
    Your website is not optimized. You need to do on-page optimization of your website again. Check its Title, meta tags, alt tags.
    there are 4 major kinds of pages on my site:
    1. blog (article category page)
    2. article pages
    3. product category pages
    4. product pages

i have put unique title tag, meta description and keyword for every "blog" and "article" and "product category" pages.

i create unique articles. every image in articles has it's alt and title tag. i control keyword density, number of words, and... .

i have worked on page load time and now the site has a good point on "gtmetrix" and "google insights"
    I used "jch optimize" plugin for this matter.
    but my big question is Why page load time is high although the site has good score on gtmetrix and low number of requests and ... .
    one day the page load time is 3 or 4 seconds and tomorrow its high. why this happeds?!!

but i haven't worked on creating backlinks that much. i only have promoted articles on site's social networks and site's blog.
    i haven't build spammy backlinks.
    i think the only thing my competitors might be better at, is backlink.

after improving meta title and descriptions my site got better results on google but not as good as expected.
    i think my site has a big problem.
    any help would be appreciated to find it's problems, thanks guys
    Last edited by kiasati; Dec 26th, 2017 at 10:05 AM.
  15. No Profile Picture

Just looked on a different tool, you're correct about the length of the title.

Can I ask why you're blocking robots from your images? + I think you should use a decent tool to go through your site. I did do this earlier, took about 20 minutes because your site's huge, but there was quite a few problems...

Without knowing the language I can't help much more other than what tools say
    image folder is disallowed in robot.txt in Joomla by default. i remember that i solved this. i will check again.
    thanks for checking.
    what other problems did it have?
  17. No Profile Picture
    Banned
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Hi Kiasati,
    You pose questions I expect we will be unable to answer.

1. What Persian language are you targeting?
    "There are three modern varieties of standard Persian: Western Persian (Persian, Iranian Persian, or Farsi) is spoken in Iran, and by minorities in Iraq and the Persian Gulf states. Dari (Dari Persian, Afghan Persian, or Dari) is spoken in Afghanistan. Tajiki (Tajik Persian) is spoken in Tajikistan and Uzbekistan."

Which one are you targeting?

2. What SE are they using?
    There is no Google Iran search engine to my knowledge. What G. SE is your audience using?

I don't expect any of us on SEO Chat to have Farsi language keyboards or the ability to read Farsi. Those limitations will likely kill our ability to offer help.

3. The Iranian Govt bans Google
    My understanding is that the Iranian govt has banned access to Google, Facebook, E-bay, Apple and more.

Over Half of Google’s Business Services Are Inaccessible in Iran

Is your site caught up in this problem?
    Last edited by JohnAimit; Dec 27th, 2017 at 03:43 AM.
  19. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by JohnAimit
    1. What Persian language are you targeting?
    "There are three modern varieties of standard Persian: Western Persian (Persian, Iranian Persian, or Farsi) is spoken in Iran, and by minorities in Iraq and the Persian Gulf states. Dari (Dari Persian, Afghan Persian, or Dari) is spoken in Afghanistan. Tajiki (Tajik Persian) is spoken in Tajikistan and Uzbekistan."

Which one are you targeting?
    the three of them are the same, they're not that different, persian language in tajikestan and afghanistan is traditional and different in pronunciation.
    people in iraq speak in Arabic.
    by the way i speak iranian persian. (Farsi is another word for Persian"
    2. What SE are they using?
    There is no Google Iran search engine to my knowledge. What G. SE is your audience using?
    I don't know :/

3. The Iranian Govt bans Google
    My understanding is that the Iranian govt has banned access to Google, Facebook, E-bay, Apple and more.
    iranian govt hasn't banned google. it has banned facebook and twitter.
    but as you said "Over Half of Google’s Business Services Are Inaccessible in Iran" by google.
    Is your site caught up in this problem?
    i don't think so.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Hi Kiasati,

Like the others, I find it's impossible to offer any SEO specifics about pages in a characterset and language I can't read.

When I run your search query in Persian, G tells me there are only 394k matching results. That is a very low competing pages number.

When I run a "site:" search I get 1,770 pages indexed from your site but after page #428 G says...

"In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 428 already displayed."

This may mean you have a lot of near duplicate content. That may not be a significant problem of itself but when I check your target Persian search query G tells me it is used on 1,420 of your pages. I'm now wondering about G interpreting this as possible keyword spamming but I can't check any more deeply into this issue.

I asked about where you and your target audiences are searching and what SE they use because G should be activating its location algo component.

I'm in Australia. I search on G.com.au. When I search for the English version of your query (hikvision security camera), I get Australian pages at the top of the results.

We don't know where you are located and I don't know what G does when there is no G SE for Iran. Eg. Does this mean it can't activate its location search accurately or at all?

G does offer country specific versions for Afghanistan and Iraq. I would expect searchers in these countries to be shown different ranking results if there are local companies publishing competing pages there.

PS. Currently load speed is a fixed ranking penalty for ultra slow loading pages. A seven secs. load speed is a long way short of incurring any ranking penalty.
  23. No Profile Picture

When I run your search query in Persian, G tells me there are only 394k matching results. That is a very low competing pages number.

When I run a "site:" search I get 1,770 pages indexed from your site but after page #428 G says...

"In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 428 already displayed."

This may mean you have a lot of near duplicate content.
    yeah. i've seen this.
    there are 400 product pages in my site with no information. just picture and short description about the product. so these look the same. how should i deal with these pages? because writing content for these pages takes a lot of time.
    how can i get the list of these 1,770 pages?

i checked my site using "screaming frog" a while ago. it found 3852 items. the images are showed as a result. that's why this number is so high. it isn't supposed to be like this, right?

We don't know where you are located and I don't know what G does when there is no G SE for Iran. Eg. Does this mean it can't activate its location search accurately or at all?
    google even finds out which city in iran your searching form and shows different results depending on your location.
    G does offer country specific versions for Afghanistan and Iraq. I would expect searchers in these countries to be shown different ranking results if there are local companies publishing competing pages there.
    Iraq is an Arabic country. Tajikistan and Afghanistan speak persian. and i can say that 90% of Persian websites are Iranian websites.
    A seven secs. load speed is a long way short of incurring any ranking penalty.
    i don't understand this part.
    i have worked a lot on load speed. i don't know why the page load time goes up.
    Last edited by kiasati; Dec 28th, 2017 at 09:13 AM.
  25. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Hi Kiasati,

1. Duplicate Content
    Google usually does a good job of ignoring duplicate content but I'd suggest clearing your site up anyway.

I'd check out the solutions offered by your e-commerce system. Then there are various options described in this article:

2. Keyword Spam
    I can't tell if G thinks your pages are keyword stuffing. If it did, this could be a serious problem.

The Persian keywords you want to target appear to be included on 1,420 of your pages. This may be a quite legitimate inclusion but as a Persian illiterate, I can't tell.

3. Site Structure & Content
    This is the core of web page ranking. I can't offer a single bit of advice on any of these critical issues as I can't read you site pages and how they link together.

4. Page Load Speed
    I was commenting on an earlier post where someone thought your load speed may be a ranking problem. You do not appear to have a problem with load speed.

At present, there is no ranking boost for faster loading pages. What G does is apply a ranking penalty on pages that load slower than maybe, 30 secs.

Every web page will have a load speed that varies with the time of the day, day of the week, week of the year, the access speed to the hosting web server, the volume, types of sites and demand for those that share the same webserver as you. The processing power of the hosting service, etc., etc., etc.

I don't think G will ever be able to make load speed a significant ranking factor as there are too many speed parameters that cannot be controlled.
  27. No Profile Picture

after done seo pages next step submit sitemap in your webmaster tool.
  29. No Profile Picture

I think you should use a decent tool to go through your site.
    could you please tell me what tools i can use to go through my site aside from "screaming frog"?
    I did do this earlier, took about 20 minutes because your site's huge, but there was quite a few problems...
    what problem did you find?