I have an online women's apparel store that has been around since the late '90's. Many of the pages are an SEO disaster especially for Google's relatively recent parameters stressing page content. For many search terms for which we rank #1 in Bing we rank lower than #60 on Google and sometimes can't be found at all. I know I need to significantly revise the content of the pages. The one thing I can't change is the page ID without creating a new page. In the case of category pages (Such the category page "Party Dresses") creating a new page might cause minor disruptions in the link structure of the site. Minor because most of the links will be automatically changed by the template (This is a Yahoo Store), but manually created links will all have to be found (Not easy) and changed. My question is which of these three options should I pursue for category pages? (1) Leave the page ID as is and change everything else (2) Create a new page with a more informative SEO friendly page ID and delete the old page (3) Create a new page with a more informative SEO friendly page ID and make the new page canonical but not delete the old page - Make it an orphan.