Page 3 of 3 First 123
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Really good decision. We try to avoid any king of link building in this forum site. It is a high ranked site.
  3. No Profile Picture

iqcomtech, Does posting on a forum equal to guest blogging?
    Last edited by dzine; Jan 20th, 2015 at 11:01 AM. Reason: link and freaky formatting removed, then approved
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi,
    Here are some old SEO methods.
    Reciprocal Linking
    Can you think of a more easily detectable signal that you could throw at any search engine to let them know you are trying to get cheap, useless links?
    Keyword Stuffing
    Most SE no longer value keyword stuffing in the content to get a good keyword density instead using words that are levant to the subject or topic.
  7. No Profile Picture

Thats what i didn't want to happen, get slapped by a search engine for stuffing that has no relevance now. Im just being weary after reading up and dont want to upset anything
  9. No Profile Picture

Avoid using linkwheels - most popular concept of SEO in 2007 i think. they are now obselete now and using them will punish your website
  11. No Profile Picture

Avoid using Cloaking technique in sites
  13. No Profile Picture

Just focus on your contents (update them very regularly by upgrading its quality) and website structure - leave everything else for the search engines. If you are concerned about social media promotion, then its upto you - Google (as SEO implies mainly to Google) just do not care too much for Facebook backlinks. It is very much focused to make Google+ a success - so think on those lines. Just sharing my practical experience.
  15. No Profile Picture

Thanks for your help & advice, just dont want to miss anything that could have a negative effect. Just finding my feet really so this place is a must! Aim 2 please google the best way then. From what ive read its content like you say, and not cloaking or linkwheels ( ill have to look them up so i know what to avoid)
  17. No Profile Picture

I would like to suggest you to have a well on site optimized website and well written contents. Use Content Marketing on quality websites and both will cover automatically.

Today both are important interms of SEO. Well Optimized website along with informative and quality content as well as links back from quality and niche websites.
  19. No Profile Picture

Content and Links are equally important what ever the changes come in various google algorithms, still we need to work on content and links.

<snip>I removed your signature link. You are not allowed to add a signature yet, but nice try though!</snip>
    Last edited by Hikin Mike; Feb 13th, 2015 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Removed fake signature.
Page 3 of 3 First 123
  • Jump to page: