1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

New Technique of SEO

Hi Everyone,

I am working from the last one year i am doing basically off page activities like Directory,Article, PR, Bookmarking, Blog Commenting,Blog Post,Business Listing, and other activities.

But now i feel that whatever i am doing i am not satisfy with that, i want to learn something new technique which help to improve the keyword position in Google very instantly.

Is there any technique, If any one help me in this regard i am very thankful.

Thanks & Regards
    Anurag Sharma
  3. Digital Marketing
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by konetkar500
    Hi Everyone,

I am working from the last one year i am doing basically off page activities like Directory,Article, PR, Bookmarking, Blog Commenting,Blog Post,Business Listing, and other activities.

But now i feel that whatever i am doing i am not satisfy with that, i want to learn something new technique which help to improve the keyword position in Google very instantly.

Is there any technique, If any one help me in this regard i am very thankful.
    Thanks & Regards
    Anurag Sharma
    Try creating content that generates its own links. Google Link Bait

Comments on this post

• Spock agrees
  5. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Originally Posted by konetkar500
    i want to learn something new technique which help to improve the keyword position in Google very instantly.
    Your not going to find much to get you "instantly" listed in google, unless you turn to black hat which is not recommended as it will not last for the long term.
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank
  7. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

All you have said is a good technique to follow <snip>. I used to do those things before and even do it a little of it these days but i am now enjoy doing the social publishing submission where i can place hypertext with my keywords so that i can have direct traffic and additional rank for my SERP.
    Last edited by ClickyB; Apr 19th, 2011 at 01:01 PM. Reason: removed self-promo
  9. No Profile Picture

In 2011,New SEO Tool

1- Video Marketing
    2- Guest Blogging
    3- Testimonials

Comments on this post

• distinctseo
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Yea i think link baiting is a big one, back linking is becoming more important! Also, full interaction with social networking tools, i know its nothing new, but its a definite must for any website.
  13. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by NathanielB
    Your not going to find much to get you "instantly" listed in google, unless you turn to black hat which is not recommended as it will not last for the long term.
    That's not entirely true.

First off-page work only works so far. You can create lots of links but if Google is not confident about your site (because you haven't done your on page seo correctly) then they will have limited effect.

Prime example - I created a page called "SEO example" and it is now Number 2 on Google across most of the world for the search "real SEO example". How long did it take? 48 hours.
  15. No Profile Picture

The new Google +1 updates, which will likely eventually become part of Google's ranking algorithm, would be one way to obtain "instant" SEO impact, although at this point it would be highly localized.

Definitely something to keep in the back of your mind moving forward, though!
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

RDFa can have a big impact on SEO: http://www.heppresearch.com/gr4google

Best Buy implemented GoodRelations and had strong success with it.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

First you have to work for your website on page because if your on page is not well optimize, you can't rank well on SERP. Your off page work will not help your website. So make sure that your first step (On Page) has been completed then move on second.
  21. No Profile Picture

Creating unique, and engaging content is one of the most effective ways to get ranked high in major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. Guest blogging is the latest trend in the SEO industry when it comes to creating high-quality backlinks now since it has multiple benefits like credible backlinks, instant unique traffic flow, new business opportunities etc...