1. No Profile Picture
    Banned
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Need Some Webmasters Help?

Hi,
    I request some webmasters to give some SEO help for my site. Numia, a free online accounting software for small business, freelancers and individuals. I did all off page and on page SEO and i got my site in the first page in google SERP for the " Free online accounting software" keywords.

But i wonder why i dont get as much clients, as that of quickbooks, peachtree. Why people prefer paid software when ppl like us provide the same freely. So, kindly give me some suggestions.
    Since i am new to this forums, giving my site url as text.
    numia.biz
  3. seo@robmacdesign.co.uk
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

As crazy as it sounds, many people are actually put off by the notion of things being free. I know from my own experience I have literally struggled to give things away and I think it is because people generally tend to think there is a catch.

Another thought from looking at your site, I noticed it says 'Free Demo'. When you say your product is 'Free' do you mean it is just a free demonstration or have I missed something? Obviously, a free demo is quite different to a free product.

Comments on this post

• NMmarketing agrees : Especially something to do with their finance. Reliability, confidence is much more important.
    • PhilipSEO agrees : so true!
    • jsteele823 agrees : Either a catch or a lack of quality...
  5. No Profile Picture
    Banned

It just that people think that spending a money can only give you better results rather than getting the free one...
  7. No Profile Picture

I can write a post on my blog

Originally Posted by sithu 77
    Hi,
    I request some webmasters to give some SEO help for my site. Numia, a free online accounting software for small business, freelancers and individuals. I did all off page and on page SEO and i got my site in the first page in google SERP for the " Free online accounting software" keywords.

But i wonder why i dont get as much clients, as that of quickbooks, peachtree. Why people prefer paid software when ppl like us provide the same freely. So, kindly give me some suggestions.
    Since i am new to this forums, giving my site url as text.
    numia.biz

Hi,
    I have seen your request in several forum. I think that your solution can interest the readers of my blog TIO News (you can check it searching on Google). Would you appreciate if I did an article about your software ?
    If you want me to write it, please give me your email address so that I can send you some questions.
  9. No Profile Picture

I need some webmaster id some one can help me ?