1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Need SEO Expert Advice for Keyword Ranking

Hello,

I need SEO Expert Advice for keyword ranking. I have 3 years of experience in SEO field. After penguine update and last Google algorithm change all my website keywords ranking goes down. Daily I am doing off-page activity like Bookmarking, Directory, Article(twice in a week), Fourms, Yahoo answers and Classified Ads but still all keywords are not coming on the Top 50-70 search results. Please tell me what should i do boost keyword ranking.

My website structure like meta tags, alt tags, robot.txt, sitemap everthing is Fine.

I am waiting for expert advice.

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

First of all change your working pattern. For this you should keep in mind following things

1) Stop too much submission for your website.
    2) Concentrate on quality work.
    3) Try to get back-links from relevant high pR site.

Now do following submission strategy:-

Firstly do Social bookmarking and classified these things help search engine crawl your site frequently then start forum posting on do-follow site. When your site get stable then do video submission, Competitor followups.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Post in G+

post your meta tag url in g+ and youtube the keyword meta tags ....and enjoy your.......ranking within 10-15 days

Comments on this post

• zico82 : WTF?
  7. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Firstly check your keywords searching result and check your site content (it should not be duplicate). If the searching result is much high then you have to choose keywords that has low searching.

And most important is post your site on 'search engine submission sites'.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by angelajakes
    Firstly check your keywords searching result and check your site content (it should not be duplicate). If the searching result is much high then you have to choose keywords that has low searching.

And most important is post your site on 'search engine submission sites'.
    Ok i will check my website content whether it is duplicate or not. But if i will choose keywords that has low search volume then i don't think so it will be benificial for my business as it will be long tail keywords.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Monee
    First of all change your working pattern. For this you should keep in mind following things

1) Stop too much submission for your website.
    2) Concentrate on quality work.
    3) Try to get back-links from relevant high pR site.

Now do following submission strategy:-

Firstly do Social bookmarking and classified these things help search engine crawl your site frequently then start forum posting on do-follow site. When your site get stable then do video submission, Competitor followups.
    Thanks Monee for your encouraging reply, here i want to share the activity that i normally perform in a week:

Directory submission: 50/week
    Social Bookmarkng: 50/week
    Yahoo Answers: 5 Link/weel
    Classifieds Ads Posting: 10/week
    Social Networking: Updated facebook, G+, linkedin, twitter and pinterest account daily
    Article Submission: 1 article content on 10 website/week
    Fourm Submission: 15 fourms reply with signature

Please have a look on above given activities and please tell me whether i should make some changes in my work pattern or add some more activities. I am working on this project from 4 months so now it become very hard to use high PR website for off-page activities. If you have good quality submission sites then PLZ share.

I am waiting for some positive response.

Thanks
  13. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by cristinascabbia
    Thanks Monee for your encouraging reply, here i want to share the activity that i normally perform in a week:

Directory submission: 50/week
    Social Bookmarkng: 50/week
    Yahoo Answers: 5 Link/weel
    Classifieds Ads Posting: 10/week
    Social Networking: Updated facebook, G+, linkedin, twitter and pinterest account daily
    Article Submission: 1 article content on 10 website/week
    Fourm Submission: 15 fourms reply with signature

Please have a look on above given activities and please tell me whether i should make some changes in my work pattern or add some more activities. I am working on this project from 4 months so now it become very hard to use high PR website for off-page activities. If you have good quality submission sites then PLZ share.

I am waiting for some positive response.

Thanks
    Like it or not you WILL have to change your entire outlook on what SEO is.

Even 'high PR' just means 'article sites' to you.

Google have been making it harder for sites to rank on cheap webspam, since Penguin you CANNOT get out of the trouble you got yourself into with cheap webspam by building more cheap webspam.

I'm all for a bit of manipulation, but you need a basic understanding of what does and doesn't work or you'll just keep losing - stick around if you're willing to learn - start with the stickies.

Comments on this post

• Test-ok agrees : Know when to hold em, and know when to fold em.
  15. No Profile Picture

I would like to suggest you...Concentrate this below strategies...

- Article Submissions, Blog Posting, Webpage Creation, Online Content Upload, Forums, Blog Commenting.

- Submit your content in High Page Rank (above 2) sites.

- Use Unique Content

If you do this above tasks, you can get keywords ranking in top within one month.
  17. No Profile Picture

Simply spamming backlinks to you website without some real thought into it is not a good practise in general.

Take a step back and look at what you are trying to achieve - you want to rank higher in search engines and that is your only goal? How about thinking - what are your aims here - you want to send quality traffic to your website and those that are landing on your website you want to serve relevant content to.

Take a look at the following things:
    • Traffic sources
    • Conversions from each source
    • Quality of traffic from each source compared to site average

Now figure out where your quality traffic is coming from, did you get no conversions from submitting your website to directories? if yes then stop that activity - it is not helping you. Focus on the sources which are sending you quality traffic and come up with a better strategy.
  19. No Profile Picture

I am seasoned SEO expert that has worked on a number of gambling websites in the past. I am currently available for consultations and advice. I also run successful ROI Linkbuilding projects. My campaigns include a natural panda update friendly approach to linkbuilding.

The panda update has clamped down on content that Google deems as not valuable to the search. My linkbuilding includes some of the following techniques;

1. Creative panda update friendly content to be placed on your site every month for your niche.

2. Article Directory submissions wrote to the same quality as content placed onsite.

3. Paid Web directory submissions with unique rich content in the descriptions and titles.

4. Paid for link placement in a whitehat generated way.

Feel free to message me for a consultation and evaluation of your websites potential. Let me get your rankings up in Google, Yahoo and even bing!