1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Need Help in Doing SEO

My real estate site is up and running and need some suggestion from expert SEO over here to give some insight on it.

Regards

Ron
    Last edited by ron252; Sep 22nd, 2006 at 01:23 PM.
  3. B afraid.. B very afraid!
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Land of enchantment... deserts of the Southwest
    I recommend that you read the Newbie section at my signature. Read and study here about SEO then ask whatever questions you like.
    ...Never mistake activity for achievement...

...Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it....
    Benjamin Franklin
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I need help in "keyword use in document tex" how much density is good. Like see some people say 4 -5% but in case of 300 word page if i put 3 word - keyword then I need to put 12 time and which will be 36 word as a keyword and the reader will be just getting the site packed with keyword and nothing serious. Even i attract them because of keyword packing but they will definately go away from site and that is what I don't want.

Accessibility of Document - I don't have any clue about that.

My site is fairly new and I keep it updating every day adding some pages, putting some more material into it and all sorts of thing. I will really need help in determining what word density stuff I need to follow. Because who has less quality content than mine are listed higher. All contents are rewritten by a inhouse copy writer.

Regards

Ron
  7. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

Never, NEVER, use KW density. WHy? It's USELESS. you spend any time on KWD you're wasting it.

3-4 instances of your keywords in the content is good enough. if your KWD is 0% you should be worried, anything else don't worry, assuming you write good content.
  9. Stormfront Productions
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

KW density possibly worthwhile if you like ranking well in MSN....for those extra 5 hits a day!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo