1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

My web pages are showing with a "Click to Proceed" titles on Google Search Pages

Hi all,
    I have a question and I will be thankful if you can help me with.
    I have submitted my new website, cheersmates.com , to Google 4 days ago. (The website is hosted on 1&1)
    While I was checking my pages on Google today I have found 2 results with titles "Click to Proceed" and URLs like follows:
    cheersmates.com/?pid=5POR0BF6L

Please check this:
    https://www.google.jo/#hl=en&safe=of...w=1366&bih=639

I do not have these URLs on my website (all my pages are static). Still, when I click on these results, they take me to pages that actually exist on my websites (but ofcourse with the real titles).
    Can anybody explain this to me?

Thanks
    Motasem
  3. No Profile Picture

Hi cheersmatesn fellow

Do you believe I have been working on your issue since last two days. You submitted your website just few days ago and in searches pages you have are not actually existed. First I would like to tell why this is happening, then I will explain solution.

Google is keen enough to search new sites always that is why is you do not need to submit your site explicitly to it, it will find it automatically. Your submission is just an alert for it. Sometimes before submission google can track your website in development phase if it hosted during development and maintenance phase. During that time it can show pages with titles and urls that do not completely created.

Second thing when your site pages do not have proper meta tag information google search on the basis of user query data and use it as title of of your pages. It keep adding query terms in ulrs of your website.

For both cases the pages with fake titles will be remove after a while. Meanwhile it would be good it you optimize the page that is appearing with unexpected titles. Google will add meta information in SERPs results. I may take some time but soon you will see all non existed pages are no more in SERPs for your search terms.
  5. No Profile Picture

Thank you very much Ralphjenss for your effort and clarifying this issue.
    Highly appreciated