1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

My Site Not getting traffic from the keywords after good rankings

I m promoting company profile site (a3logics<dot>com) basically its india based IT services company & our targeted location is USA. My Domain is 8 year old. I target more than 200 + keywords for different services page. All keywords select after strong keyword research using google adword keyword tool and many of them now in top 20 positions in both USA & India Region. I regularly check ranking via 2 - 3 tools as well as manually.

Below List out some keywords with their position

Keywords India US

application development 14 16

application development company 4 12

application development software 16 28

custom software development 62 71

it application development 7 11

it business solutions 3 9

online application development 74 92

software application development 11 26

software development 78 60

software outsourcing 83

But my problem is site not getting the visits from the keywords all visits coming from useless keywords combination like company name+ location name i.e. a3logics jaipur, a3logics company, a3logic+jaipur etc....

The ration is If I m getting 50 visits from search engines (google) then 48 visits are coming from above mention use less keywords none of the visit coming from the targeted keywords and 90% of the visit coming from the local areas. Only 4 - 5 visits coming from USA. I also set my targeted location USA in google webmaster tool.

I can’t understand what going on with site. Why site not getting the visits from the proper keywords?

Plz any one can help me
  3. No Profile Picture

I suggest you go to webmaster and see the search results. It shows how many impressions did your site get for the keywords.

If there are impressions for the keywords, then I believe it is to do with the title and description of your page. You might have to work on improving that. There does not seem to be any other factor around it.

Your current description says "Email Us : info@a3logics.com · Corporate · - About A3Logics · - Board of Advisors · - Careers · - Employees · - Our Strengths · - Management · - Corporate Social ..."

A visitor on google searching for content wont click on your link since he does not know what you do from your description.
  5. No Profile Picture

Thanks for your prompt response. I also check in GWT and there also my CTR is low.
  7. No Profile Picture
    No SEO in New SEO
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Spend your time with Google analytics and find out some long tail keywords which could be transactional terms for your website.
    As you mentioned that you are not in top 3 with any keywords then how you will get visitors for your website. As per my experience I was working with an SEO company they were 6th on Google with SEO Company India but didn't get any inquiry with this keywords. They were getting traffic from best SEO Company in India, SEO Services Company in India and other long tail keywords which we never targeted. And once we got top 3 with SEO Company India we were getting traffic and conversion on the same keyword.

And i also realized that 11 and 12th generate better traffic than 7, 8 9 and 10 ranking on Google.
    You need to work on you blog and think user prospective and develop the content and publish it.

Give some room for your visitors on your blog like social Medias buttons and blog commenting option, RSS feed and rating systm, book mark, print this page option etc. that will definitely work after some time you shall get some traffic and conversions for your website.
    You do your business I do mine, because you are you and I am I, If we meet it is nice.
    Starting a SEO Company | Some SEO Tips
  9. justanotherseoguy
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

First of all, that you for providing the url and keywords - specific question are easier to answer than general "why I don't get traffic - please help".

I checked your ranks for Google.com (USA) with rank tracker.

application development - not in top 100
    application development company -21
    application development software - not in top 100
    custom software development -96
    it application development - not in top 100
    it business solutions - 47
    online application development -26
    software application development - 19
    software development - not in top 100
    software outsourcing - not in top 100

How do you check your rankings? Perhaps your search history or other factors influence the fact that you see different results in your browser.

You're ranking lower than you anticipate - that's the reason why you get little search traffic.
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by sparks43
    application development - not in top 100
    application development company -21
    application development software - not in top 100
    custom software development -96
    it application development - not in top 100
    it business solutions - 47
    online application development -26
    software application development - 19
    software development - not in top 100
    software outsourcing - not in top 100

How do you check your rankings? Perhaps your search history or other factors influence the fact that you see different results in your browser.

You're ranking lower than you anticipate - that's the reason why you get little search traffic.
    Actually on 18th july i checked my ranking with same tool "rank tracker" & my ranking remain same but yesterday (26th july) i checked my ranking was tremendously down.

So may be it happens after 18th july & you also check after 18th that' why its show you low rankings. but before this date i continuously preserve the above rankings from so many months.
    Last edited by ClickyB; Sep 17th, 2012 at 05:30 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote tags