1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

my keywords ranking in google.com good but no rank in google.nl.please help!!!!

my web v0wst0ry.nl keyword in Google.com # 4,but in Google.nl no ranking!what reasons for? i suspect that is because i don't have backlinks from the Dutch Website! is right?This site is to serve for the Dutch people, if my keywords google.nl no ranking, make no sense!please help me ! what should I do?
    Last edited by dzine; Oct 11th, 2013 at 08:14 AM. Reason: URL added but obfuscated! Replace 0 with o
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You must build citations of your business on local business listing sites for Dutch businesses. Here is a link to a blog - Top 10 Free Local Directories in the Netherlands | Digital Marketing Blog | WooRank Blog: Digital Marketing tips for Small Business - that will give you a list of Top 10 Free Local Business Directories in Netherlands.

These links have high authority and these sites have a user traffic of their own. Thus, it will not only help your site to rank high in SERPs but you will also receive user traffic from a relevant regional audience.
  5. Philip@SearchBenefit.com
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

If you want ot target only the Netherlands, there is the correct way to do it: associate your site with the Netherlands in your Google Webmaster Tools account (if you don't have one, you must, and it's free). But this won't by itself guarantee you rankings in the Netherlands. You do need links from Dutch businesses/sites, just don't do "link building" the old way. Put in some directory links (use only fine legitimate directories), include some Facebook discussion in Dutch, get some press releases in Dutch on Dutch sites. Ger reviewed on Dutch sites or, if you can, in the Dutch Press. And certainly have a lot of content on the site in Dutch, even if some of it is in English.