Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Create sub-domain as per your requirement of Locations. then you can link to the main domain.
    Last edited by unisecureus; Sep 6th, 2018 at 09:53 AM.
  3. Retired from SEO
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Digital Marketeer, you are correct here I worked for home improvement in my previous times and the keywords or pages those were being targeted the keyword like AC repair, plumbing, carpet cleaning with specific locations and we followed your suggested methods and that gave us better results.
    Still, I got the sites like https://georgebrazilhvac.com/service-area/chandler-az in my Google searches so I can say your suggested method adding value now days also.
    You do your business I do mine because you are you and I am I If we meet it is nice.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I found the comments by Prof.stan and Digital Marketeer, not only informative but inspiring because my website has much the same goal/problem as chepsi_bhardwai.
    But with one difference, unlike chepsi_bhardwai or https://georgebrazilhvac.com/service-area/chandler-az . Ours is NOT a service business.
    We sell electric bikes out of a SINGLE LOCATION in Long Beach, CA. Consequently, most of our business does come from Long Beach.
    We do, however, draw some sales from other locations like Los Angeles (30 miles away) and even San Diego, over 100 miles away.
    When--here in Long Beach--we do a google search for "electric bikes" Long Beach Electric Bikes shows up on page one in first or second position in the organic listings. But of course--WE SUSPECT--that part of the reason for such good ranking is because google is showing us locations in or near Long Beach.
    I want to make those other 10 or so cities, primarily in the Los Angles county and Orange county more aware of us.
    So:
    Would it be a good idea for us to design several sub pages similar to what https://georgebrazilhvac.com/service-area/chandler-az has done?
    Or would some other promotional method be better?
    Note: I am perfectly capable of writing non-duplicate copy for each of such pages.
    Advise please.
    Last edited by Henry111; Oct 10th, 2018 at 12:54 PM.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page: