Thread: Meta Tag

1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Meta Tag

Hey guys im having some issues with my meta tags..

Everything was working fine until these last days, the meta description stoped working even though the code is ok.

Can someone tell me why?

Site Link: souzamarques. br/cursos/extensao/

If the img is too blurry, copy the img link and go to the adress for better quality.
    Last edited by Leonardo Bezerr; Apr 20th, 2018 at 09:21 AM.
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Seems like your website is in Portuguese & i would like to ask you what is wrong with your code as it is not clearly readable to me. Can you please add one more screenshot so that I can try out for you?

Comments on this post

• KernelPanic : That link is so spammy, you really have no clue
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

Your's are simple problems. You have another problem besides what Google has done.

Google has decided that your meta description is not adequate for the search term and has changed it !

Google reserves the right to change your page title and your meta description if it thinks it has a better one for whatever reason. It took me a moment to realize this. I had to translate the the site description then translate the page to see the text that Google chose from your page.

This is the Description that Google prefers for the page... translated for us non-Portuguese speakers....... Google took it straight from the page.

( this is your page translated )

Your page content is thin, btw. All you are doing is "Learn all about the "your keyword". Your text at the bottom of each picture tells the user "NOTHING THEY DON'T ALREADY KNOW!", you are not supplying any answers ! You need to rewrite your content! My suggestion, since you are doing the site, ask the appropiate instructor / professor for a 2 or 3 sentence description for the courses depicted.

7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

well i would like to add my review but can't do anything because your image is blur/clear. so clear image share with us for better ideas and suggestion
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by mantraimmi
    well i would like to add my review but can't do anything because your image is blur/clear. so clear image share with us for better ideas and suggestion
    The code img is a simple meta tag code.
    Code:
    <meta name="description" content="Venha para a Souza Marques. São mais de 50 anos de tradição no ensino superior do Rio de Janeiro, com um estrutura de ponta e professores experientes e atuantes no mercado. Cursos de graduação, pós-graduação e extensão."/>
  11. Moderator
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Duplicate question asked by yourself... Meta Tag Issue. Me & KOS have answered your question. It's normal.
  13. No Profile Picture

Seems like your internet site is in Portuguese & I would like to invite you what is incorrect along with your code as it isn't always without a doubt readable to me. Can you please add one greater screenshot so that I can attempt out for you?
  15. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

Originally Posted by Priyanka_Kumari
    Can you please add one greater screenshot so that I can attempt out for you?
    Well mate, he provided the url and all he posted was a screen shot of his page source code which you can easily see for yourself !

Do this......

Open website in chrome, then right-click the page and then when the menu pops up, left click "view page source". Then the code will be readable to you.

or do this.....

Right click the image in his post, then when the menu pops up, left click copy image, then put it in MS Paint and enlarge it to make it readable.

Don't be lazy, no offense.