1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Main Difference Between Bing/Yahoo and Goolge

Hi guys,

I'm just after people thoughts regarding what you consider to be the biggest ranking signal differences between Bing/Yahoo and Google?

I ask because for a while my website enjoyed high first page positions on Google for many different keywords but nowhere on Bing and Yahoo. However; since July time I have been wiped off the face of the Google planet, although according to WMT the pages are still indexed.

Bizaarly; I am now on the first pages of Bing and Yahoo!

I have not received and warning messages from Google regarding any spammy links that may be pointing to my site so I really can not fathom as to why I've gone completely from Google SERPs yet be on the first page of Bing/Yahoo.

It's driving me nuts to say the least lol

Any thoughts you guys?

Cheers,
    Nortski.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hi Oliver.

I mean with regards to optimising a website, what differences are in the ranking signals? How can I be on the first page of Bing/Yahoo and nowhere to be seen on Google (used to be on first page).
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Nortski
    Hi Oliver.

I mean with regards to optimising a website, what differences are in the ranking signals? How can I be on the first page of Bing/Yahoo and nowhere to be seen on Google (used to be on first page).
    Hi

We can never know the algorithm that these search engines follow. As you said that your website recently loose its ranks in Google then this must be the recent update. Submit your website on Google webmaster to reconsider your website. Keep doing good work for your website. The ranks will come again.
  7. No Profile Picture

Google is smarter that Yahoo/Bing. For instance I searched for the keyword "Alkap Songs". Google has provided me the results as per my reqrement. But Bing provids me "Alka Yagnik"'s song.