Hi,
I am in the process of rebuilding my website. I sell personalized cartoon caricatures. When someone picks out a cartoon they provide the customization and then I print it and either frame it, put it in a snow globe, key chain, etc. - you get the idea. I have over 650 cartoons, which means that I will have at least 650 pages that are very similar with a lot of images on each.

Currently I have the main pages that show each cartoon in each category - one for family, one for hobbies, one for sports, etc. They're pages of thumbnails. These link to individual pages where the customer can view the cartoon with different mat colors, in a snow globe, in a key chain, etc.

So, my question is this.....

Would it be better to have some text pages without (or very few) images outlining all the cartoon designs, like maybe one for family, one for sports, one for occupations, etc. that would contain lots of good stuff for the search engines or leave it the way it is? Or, should I make the individual pages no follow? Or, is okay to keep them as they are, with little text and the larger images? My concern is that there will be very little 'good' text on each page, because there is just so much that you can say about each cartoon without rewording the same thing over and over again.

I hope this makes sense. Because spammers abuse forums so badly and I am new here, I cannot post urls to show you what I am trying to say. I have loads of work ahead of me want to make sure that I do it right.

Thank you so much,
Jeanne