1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Question Looking For an Adult SEO

Hi There,

I will appreciate your help with finding a good Adult SEO Person or company.
    I have an Adult Cam Site, So i need SEO that specialized with Adult niche.

Will be appreciate if you have any recommendations for a good SEO or if you have someone with good results ;)

Thanks in advanced.
  3. No Profile Picture

Thank You!

But with no offenseת I Do not want any indians, They have ruined the industry of SEO and thier own name with all the SPAM! and the very cheap services!
    Sorry they are not reliable anymore.

Will appreciate others ;)
  5. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by realtrafic
    Thank You!

But with no offenseת I Do not want any indians, They have ruined the industry of SEO and thier own name with all the SPAM! and the very cheap services!
    Sorry they are not reliable anymore.

Will appreciate others ;)
    Frankly, East Indians did no such thing... they merely fill market demand e.g. business services for the business that desire the rewards off the Internet but refuse to do what it takes to be #1.

Example: you have an adult website... what makes your adult site "more preferred" than what is already there?

Website owners desire "ranks traffic and sales"... YES?

I'm willing to take the risk of that for $3000/month but I own everything I produce... meaning if this works it is merely leased to you and you are stuck with me, forever. If you wish ownership of whatever is produced without knowing if any results are achievable that's $6750/month. Thus if & when you get the ranks, traffic & sales you can fire my *** and walk away. However, there are no implied results and that is precisely what whitehat implies.

If you wish ownership of whatever actually DOES produce results that starts at $10,000/month.

Just so you know... all my employees are East Indians... but you pay Western prices because - "I'm not".
    Last edited by fathom; Apr 25th, 2014 at 10:41 AM.
  7. No Profile Picture

Well, I Know! and as i mentioned earlier, NOT ALL Indians are No reliable anymore... i'm just saying that most are using Bots and Spam... now they have very low prices, because they are also not really care for what will happened to the URL, Because they are getting so called "Quick" High rank than Sell it to the highest price on the market!
    That's how they ruined their names... There are a lot of Scammers out there!

I also know that lots of SEO's are using East Indians as workers / employee because they are cheap! it's hard to find the good ones.... i had a very good one once.. but now that he's decided to change line of work, he doesn't have the time anymore... HE WAS THE BEST!!!

Your price, is too high (for me) sorry, But thank you for your time and reply, I really appreciate it!

Regards,
  9. rod@missionop.com

Your price, is too high (for me) sorry,
    I do well enough to only need to troll the forums everyday, and do no genuine work so it does not bother me that you disagree with yourself.

Your post tells a story... your business ability sucks and/or you don't believe anyone can produce revenue for your business so you are not willing to take any risks. So you desire SEO Practitioners that don't really offer SEO services.

The reason I know this is - realistically what is your sales forecast? Clearly you have none... you're hoping to make a buck - right?

All businesses need to spend 10% of gross revenue on marketing & sales strategy and all new businesses (or startups) need to spend 20%. If you have no sales then you need to generate a sales forecast. If you have limited sales then you need to close shop as organic SEO isn't going to help... unless you desire to hire those East Indian cheap services so you can get the sales first so you can afford to hire "preferred services".

Saying you only want preferred services but not at preferred service prices means you are just begging to get ripped off.

Alternatively, you skipped my question. "You have an adult website... what makes your adult site more preferred than what is already in organic results?"

Organically, an SEO Practitioner cannot make you a "GREAT SITE" as Google suggests... you need to have that already. Your domain must have a supply that is in demand that isn't already being filled by competitors in the same medium. Otherwise, you can't get better ranks unless someone else gets worse ranks which suggests you have the "preferred service" (or routinely webspam better) and since they already have those ranks - you clearly need to be better for the market to take their market-share or risk Google taking putative action on your domain.

If you don't have the better domain (your domain does not acquire links naturally) you have three choices:

1. PPC - to produce the sales cheaply so you can make that great site so to hire a genuine SEO Practitioner to improve upon your starting point

2. Blackhat SEO Strategy (spam or webpsam) to produce the sales cheaply so you can make the great site so to hire a genuine SEO Practitioner to improve upon your starting point, or

3. Pay for the production of a GREAT site,in advance and forget about ranked results in the means to the ends.

Comments on this post

• Dr.Marie agrees : This is one of the best responses I have seen from you. Totally makes sense.
    Last edited by fathom; Apr 26th, 2014 at 09:09 AM.
  11. No Profile Picture

I think you're a bit mad at me ;)

I'm not trying to spite or something like that. All i want is to find a decent guy (SEO), with fair prices..
    I'm not new at this. i have a couple Adult Webcam review sites. that were handled by a Decent SEO Guy that now is not working anymore... his price was 1,000 Per month!
    Now, i've already got offers with more or less the same price. (Even from here) that provided great proofs!

So people that come up with an offer such as 3K and above ?????? looks a bit suspicious.. Especially when you say that you are working with very low Manpower price employees ...

Do you have any experience the adult niche !?!? can you provide some proofs for your work ?! Why being so negative and angrily ?

Really all i'm trying here is to find someone good for a proper SEO with good results. I Don't want any Black hats process that will make my website to be penalty!
    I need safe methods so i can get to the top and stay there.... i don't want service for 100$ but to pay more than 1,000 ???? i don't think it's makes sense.
    I'm not a company that makes millions! Only a website Review other sites...

Now why taking so much money ?? because i said the 'A' Word (ADULT) ????
    i don't think you have said 3K for site that Review Bicycles would you ??

Regards,
  13. rod@missionop.com

I think you're a bit mad at me ;)
    Not at all... just a straight talker.

I'm not trying to spite or something like that. All i want is to find a decent guy (SEO), with fair prices..
    I'm not new at this. i have a couple Adult Webcam review sites. that were handled by a Decent SEO Guy that now is not working anymore... his price was 1,000 Per month!
    I wonder why it doesn't work? Could it be that what you got for your money was webspam and Google devalued that webspam so it doesn't work anymore.

Clearly if that is what you got for $1000/month and the $1000/month doesn't work anymore - why would a different $1000/month service work differently?

Now, i've already got offers with more or less the same price. (Even from here) that provided great proofs!
    I'm sure you have but make sure you get the recovery plan included in the price or a total refund because you don't get SEO services that DO NOT violate Google's Guidelines for $1000/month which means your getting webspam for the money you pay.

Webspam does work... but one day - it won't (like your current website).

So people that come up with an offer such as 3K and above ?????? looks a bit suspicious.. Especially when you say that you are working with very low Manpower price employees ...
    No - not really. You have to pay dividend payments at a later date that's all or accept that your domain does not rank anymore and you have to get a new one.

Do you have any experience the adult niche !?!? can you provide some proofs for your work ?!
    No, no experience in this sector but then again I'm not creating your content... you did that.

Why being so negative and angrily ?
    Don't confuse being honest & genuinely concerned for negativity & being angry at something.

Really all i'm trying here is to find someone good for a proper SEO with good results. I Don't want any Black hats process that will make my website to be penalty!
    Candidly, that is all you are going to get for your desired price range. They will not tell you that their services are "blackhat," in fact, they will boldface lie and imply such services are whitehat. I started a thread on this very topic yesterday Incognito Blackhat Link Development WILL NOT Pass the PENGUIN Sniff Test

I need safe methods so i can get to the top and stay there.... i don't want service for 100$ but to pay more than 1,000 ???? i don't think it's makes sense.
    I'm not a company that makes millions! Only a website Review other sites...
    I understand your desires but what you don't understand is the style you are used to is being targeted by Google for violating their Guidelines. That style of SEO your "Safe SEO" is an oxymoron.

Now why taking so much money ?? because i said the 'A' Word (ADULT) ????
    i don't think you have said 3K for site that Review Bicycles would you ??

Regards,
    I charge everyone that... and that is actually below half priced since we lease the assets to you. You can own for $6750/month. By being "leased" you take 0% risk of being banned, penalized or devalued and since I own the "assets" and I know my craft inside & out I know what I can get away with without having any negative influences on you.

If you place ads on TV or in the newspaper do you really think a business without any products will get a better deal than companies with products? Your business is immaterial... you simply wish to advertise safely... if you wanted want to advertise unsafety - that's cheaper! But just not with me.
    Last edited by fathom; Apr 26th, 2014 at 08:09 PM.
  15. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by fathom
    Not at all... just a straight talker.
    Thank You For That!

wonder why it doesn't work? Could it be that what you got for your money was webspam and Google devalued that webspam so it doesn't work anymore.

Clearly if that is what you got for $1000/month and the $1000/month doesn't work anymore - why would a different $1000/month service work differently?
    I did not say it did not worked... just said that my SEO Freelancer was changing his line of work and went relocation with his new Job!
    I've got really great results with his SEO process....

So, i know it is very hard to find another good SEO these days...
    I Really appreciate your time and reply ;)

I'm hoping to find the right person for my project.... i just don't have a budget that high! sorry...

Best Regards!
    Last edited by realtrafic; Apr 27th, 2014 at 04:14 PM.
  17. rod@missionop.com

I'm hoping to find the right person for my project.... i just don't have a budget that high! sorry...

Best Regards!
    And as I started... find an East Indian you are comfortable with.

1. It is very cost effective
    2. It is generally the same services you will get from the Western world (you don't get results from "content only added to your own website" and/or social enhancements. Link Development is the difference between results or not and without the cost of genuine bloody amazing content (example: mobile apps or industry tools) your provider is providing you unnatural links that violate Google's Guidelines
    3. Yes there is a certain amount of risk taking (these strategies ARE blackhat since you can't get whitehat for the budget you suggest) but honestly the difference between white & black hats are merely bullet-points for the type of risk you take

Blackhat bullet-points: "if you build links the results will come"... "but it can be taken away faster than you acquired it"

Whitehat bullet-points: "If you build it and results do not come, build it again differently until they do"... "and you don't get penalized for stuff that didn't work anyway"

Your last SEO sounds amazing but they crafted a blackhat strategy (don't be naive about that) and OK you got away with it... but using an analogy - if you drive 10 mph over the speed limit and not 50 mph over the speed limit does not mean you are not violating the rules of the road. There are no greyhats in SEO... you either violate or do not violate Google's guidelines.
    Last edited by fathom; Apr 27th, 2014 at 05:12 PM.
  19. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by fathom
    And as I started... find an East Indian you are comfortable with.
    Again, Thank you!

As for looking for East Indian, Do you know such a person, can you recommend someone good or all the good ones are working for you ;)

Regards,
  21. rod@missionop.com

Again, Thank you!

As for looking for East Indian, Do you know such a person, can you recommend someone good or all the good ones are working for you ;)

Regards,
    Not really because I don't recommend the "acquisition of unnatural links" approach to start with... just if you are going to do that anyway... that's the way to bet.

pro_seo (from the member's list) works for me (and in India) and may have an idea on who you might contact (if you contact him).