1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Link building a website with 15 keywords

I have a website and want to pushing about 15 keywords, any body can experinces about pushing a website with many keywords? how i must do? Thank you
  3. The Maniac Marketer
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

You need to divide your website into subcategories. On your home page, you should target your shorter, primary keyword(s). On the inner pages, you can target maybe two or three secondary phrases per page.

On a personal note, I usually target a lot more than just 15 keywords. This is because I do some really extensive research and come up with lots of synonyms, keyword variations and stuff. I especially like going for the long, low-competition phrases (although not so long that nobody searches for them).

These can be grouped into primary, secondary and tertiary groups. The primaries would be targeted on your home page and the next most important pages. The secondaries would be targeted on your inner pages. The tertiaries can be synonyms and variations which you can naturally weave into your copy.

Comments on this post

• sandpetra agrees : Agreed with some of this :)
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

"On a personal note, I usually target a lot more than just 15 keywords." - Agreed - thinking of keywords like this is a bit 2005 for me - the aim is to build a site and get it trusted so it ranks for a lot more than, for instance, 15 keywords - how boring.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Smile

Originally Posted by Pacific Monk
    You need to divide your website into subcategories. On your home page, you should target your shorter, primary keyword(s). On the inner pages, you can target maybe two or three secondary phrases per page.
    I also agree with this point. If you are giving single service target your home page with your primary keywords. All 15 keywords cant be targeted on the single pages. You have to create some pages of the secondary keywords.

If your website is offering multiple services. Make different pages for all the different services that you will offer. Say for example you are selling mobiles, make a separate page for each mobile brand that you offer.

It will be easy for you to come up with all the keywords.

Cheers

Dennis John