1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

keyword research report

Hi all how are you? I am not rich enough to create a site of my own. Thats why I want to do freelancing. I have a gig about keyword research. But the problem is no body has ordered any single one. What is wrong about me I don't know.please help me which kind of metrics I should provide for my clients that actually they looking for.
  3. No Profile Picture

Hi Tandra, can you give us more specifics on your question?
    I'm not clear on what you're offering and how you'd like us to help you!
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Tandra
    Hi all how are you? I am not rich enough to create a site of my own. Thats why I want to do freelancing. I have a gig about keyword research. But the problem is no body has ordered any single one. What is wrong about me I don't know.please help me which kind of metrics I should provide for my clients that actually they looking for.
    You need to reach out to the clients. Show them something which you offer and your competitors dont. Show them what benefit you provide them.
  7. No Profile Picture

Make a competitor analysis report and show them what you all have to do in order to compete with them.
  9. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by Tandra
    I am not rich enough to create a site of my own. Thats why I want to do freelancing. I have a gig about keyword research. But the problem is no body has ordered any single one.
    Well first you don't have to be rich to have a website.

1. There are many free hosting solutions that will allow you to host your own domain name.
    2. Hosting on a shoestring budget and a domain name cost maybe $25.00 to $30.00 a year.

Your internet connection alone cost you at least 10 times that amount a year. How many times do you eat out a month. If you can't save 30 dollars in a month choose another line of work. No offense...
  11. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

This is a post of you asking how to do keyword research maybe 10 days ago...

Freelancers need to have a good reputation to get work, I hire a lot of freelancers for graphics for example - and I wouldn't touch somebody with no reviews for this very reason. I understand everybody has to start somewhere, but I think you need to be at a certain level to take work, even if it is keyword research.

If I was to ever go into the freelance world, I'd probably pay to get my jobs listed to get a few reviews under my belt. But this costs money I should think! In my opinion, you should keep educating yourself - make yourself a desirable person to hire. To put this in perspective, an apprentice in the UK trains for three years before they're fully qualified, even then they're still classed as a rookie. University also takes 3-5 years, even after this, the ex-student is still classed as a rookie. SEO is a complex subject which takes years to grasp, I see too many people think they're set to take on clients after about a week of reading a couple of articles.

As KOS states, there are some very, very cheap deals in regards to getting your own site up and running. I think you learn the most when you have a real site in front of you, opposed to reading articles. I think it would be a great idea if you tried to put the money together to get a website up and running.
    - Helpful SEO guide

Yorkshire tea will probably answer your question...