1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Smile Internet Marketing for International Hotel Booking Website

Hi Guys,

We have just developed an international hotel booking website. Our competitors are sites like agoda.com, booking.com, hotels.com and expedia.com.

Now we need to do the internet marketing side of the website but we have no clear idea about it. So can you please advise me about how we should do it ?. How much will have to spend for this and what is the most suitable internet marketing company (ex: tradedoubler.com) for this website ?.

Thank you in advance !.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Hi
    This is a TOP100 advertising agencies in USA derived from SEO Companies list. That means that this agencies can help you both with advertising and SEO
    http://www.seo.net/compare/seo-compa...ch/advertising

There are 4 companies in USA that claims to be specialized in hotel marketing, could contac them and ask what the catch is.
    http://www.seo.net/compare/seo-compa...s/search/hotel

If we look world wide there are 10 companies that name hotel as a specialization
    http://www.seo.net/compare/search/hotel

And if you hire one of companies don't forget to come back and write a review
    Good Luck

Comments on this post

• KernelPanic
  5. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Internet Marketin

you can choose many website for that purpose one of them is following that can be very less costly.please contact halwasiyainfosys lucknow.

Comments on this post

• KernelPanic
  7. No Profile Picture

@ SEO.NeT, shiva0007

Thank you all for your valuable advices !.

I would like to know one more thing. How about the idea to have our own in house team for this project ?. How many (as an average) minimum employees will we need for the team then ?. What kind of knowledge and skills they should have in addition to the internet marketing knowledge ?.

Thanks again !.
  9. Digital Marketing
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by ireshsl
    @ SEO.NeT, shiva0007

Thank you all for your valuable advices !.

I would like to know one more thing. How about the idea to have our own in house team for this project ?. How many (as an average) minimum employees will we need for the team then ?. What kind of knowledge and skills they should have in addition to the internet marketing knowledge ?.

Thanks again !.
    I would go in-house. I would hire a Director of Internet Marketing, a JR SEO and a data entry type of person. I would set aside around 225,000 USD annually and expect to start to get a positive return in around 1.5 years.

Comments on this post

• Aignam agrees : an oft-needed dose of reality.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

In house could also be a good solution as long you can afford it and are able to find a good SEO. Depends on your ambitions and size of the pocket. At the end it's all about the knowledge/experience of the SEO + the network he knows and can utilize to help your site grow.

I personally would hire a consultant, SEO Company that is specialized in your industry as his network should be relevant to your business and after some time offer him a job if you want to have this man inhouse. It wold help if that person lives near by you, as it always make things easier.
    I'm personally very careful and would not hire anyone straight away like KernelPanic suggests. But you must do that's best for you.
    All the best
    Last edited by SEO.NeT; Jun 29th, 2011 at 01:15 PM.
  13. MangiaMarketing.com

Here's the honest answer:

In order to compete in the ultra-competitive travel niche on any largescale level, you are going to need to be extremely well-funded and very, very serious about embracing SEO as a marketing priority. Expect to spend thousands or tens of thousands of dollars per month.

There are thousands of Internet Marketing companies out there. Many will be looking to burn you, take your money, run you around for a few months, and then move on to scamming the next client.

I could recommend my own company, but in the interest of remaining impartial, I strongly recommend that you talk to any company mentioned on this list:
    SEOmoz Recommended Consulting Firms

SEOmoz is one of the biggest names in this business, and you can rest assured that you will be in very good hands with most of the companies on this list.

Comments on this post

• KernelPanic
    My NYC SEO Firm: http://www.mangiamarketing.com
  15. Digital Marketing
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by Aignam
    Here's the honest answer:

In order to compete in the ultra-competitive travel niche on any largescale level, you are going to need to be extremely well-funded and very, very serious about embracing SEO as a marketing priority. Expect to spend thousands or tens of thousands of dollars per month.

There are thousands of Internet Marketing companies out there. Many will be looking to burn you, take your money, run you around for a few months, and then move on to scamming the next client.

I could recommend my own company, but in the interest of remaining impartial, I strongly recommend that you talk to any company mentioned on this list:
    SEOmoz Recommended Consulting Firms

SEOmoz is one of the biggest names in this business, and you can rest assured that you will be in very good hands with most of the companies on this list.
    There is no way you could possibly vouch for all the companies in that list.
    Last edited by KernelPanic; Jun 29th, 2011 at 02:08 PM.