1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Infolinks is slowing down my website.

The ad network Infolinks is killing my website's speed. After pasting their code to the site, the website's
    speed deteriorated really, really bad. It went from less than 2 seconds loading speed to 11s (according
    to GTmetrix analysis). I tried temporarily removing the code and the speed went back to normal.
    What do I do? Can they do something about it if I contact them? I can't use Google AdSense because
    they banned me for 'not having sufficient traffic.'
    Here's the website's link if needed: guition.com
  3. No Profile Picture

Since you have no option for the Google AdSense. You have to use the infolinks only.

Please follow below steps to increase speed with Infolinks ads:

––– To add the Infolinks script manually to your WordPress template please login to your WordPress dashboard and add the infolinks script at the bottom of the footer file (called ‘footer.php’) in the appearance editor right before the closing </body> html tag.

––– Your javascript code is of particular importance when serving ad codes from your ad network partners. If at all possible, keep your javascript code attachments to a minimum. Get the maximum exposure of ad inventory with the least code insertion requirements.

––– Some ads require iFrames. It takes a huge chunk out of your website speed. Make sure that you avoid this whenever possible.

––– Caching a website allows for faster loading time for users who are returning visitors. For WordPress, you can use plugins such as Quick Cache, WP Super Cache or WP Fastest Cache.

––– Depending on the average internet speed of your site visitor, you may want to do away with rich media ads on individual pages for a better user experience.

There is no need to go through this kind of issue alone. Ad optimization experts and consolidated programmatic ad serving can fix the common page speed issues known to most websites.