1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How to rank keywords know ?

After so much google update now it is hard core to get ranked the keywords. Can anyone share tips and techniques so keywords can get ranked and stay stable.
  3. In the game since Jan '06
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by Pokeurl
    After so much google update now it is hard core to get ranked the keywords. Can anyone share tips and techniques so keywords can get ranked and stay stable.
    It's only as hard core as you make it out to be...

Stop thinking the old school way, part of being an SEO is accepting change - if you can't do that, then you're not going to last very long.

My advice is to read up on the latest search engine news and keep on top of the forums... SEO is a lot easier when you flow with the current, as opposed to staying still then having to catch up at a later time.
    "In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life." - George Best
  5. No Profile Picture

As Google updates rank regularly, so i give suggestion you that, you use rank tracker (http://www.link-assistant.com/rank-tracker/) ,
    you can use the free version to track your ranking but you must know the keyword you want to check
    Rank Tracker - Track Your Search Engine Rankings Easily!
    Thanks.

Comments on this post

• ClickyB : He didn't ask how to track them, hew asked how to rank them :roll:
  7. No Profile Picture

Your following good thing. I'm doing few extra things and I think you may try them. It's very effective.
    1- Do social bookmarking regular basis and post about your website regular basis and enhance your friend circle.
    2- Do business listing
    3- Give comments on .edu blogs. (Few are do follow)
    4 - Participate in forum
    5 - Participate in question answer sites to collect trusted links.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Pokeurl
    I agree with you, Google making changes in their algorithm day by day. Now its really hard to get high keyword ranking on Google. Only technique are remaining is Article Submission, Blog Submission and Press Release Submission(content should be fresh) through which we can get good keyword ranking.

Comments on this post

• ClickyB : If those are the only remaining techniques you know of, you should probably be reading rather than answering
  11. Jennifer Linnuste

The really only thing that has changed is that now you must have more quality not quantity..if everyone had been going by the WM's guidelines all along then this is nothing new, now you are just getting penalized for doing what they already told you not to do before.
  13. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by SEOhostingcouk
    The really only thing that has changed is that now you must have more quality not quantity..if everyone had been going by the WM's guidelines all along then this is nothing new, now you are just getting penalized for doing what they already told you not to do before.
    I do agree with you, for ranking of a keyword, now a days it is require than we should work on quality of link, not only quantity of links. For this PR and dofollow links are the important factors.