1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How to Increase Traffic to your site after google penguine updates?

Hello,

I am new in this community I have a site i want to know that after Google Penguine updates. what are the SEO techniques to increase our site traffic and ranking.
  3. No Profile Picture

Please Reply

Please anybody tell what are the techniques to be used after google updates to incresae our site traffic.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by dhawansandy
    Hello,

I am new in this community I have a site i want to know that after Google Penguine updates. what are the SEO techniques to increase our site traffic and ranking.
    This is one of the many reasons why it is important to diversify your source of traffic. You could perhaps try generating social media traffic this time and let your bad luck be cured by natural citations, social signals and community influence. Create a strategic Facebook campaign that will drive in referral traffic and generate natural links at the same time.
  7. No Profile Picture

How to Increase Traffic to your site after google penguine updates?

If we read our previous blog post you will know that we were hit by the latest Google Penguin Update. We suspect it was because we had used blogging networks in the past although on further analysis it looks like it could also relate to our early link building strategies where we focused on backlinking using the same keywords over and over again. Or it could even be the number of keywords we have on those pages.

Honestly, its just too difficult to say what the exact reason might be weve tried so many things over the years (before we knew better) and I guess it was going to catch up with us in the end. Thats not to say we did anything black hat, but these days even what was once accepted as white hat is becoming unethical in the eyes of Google.
  9. No Profile Picture

Panda,Penguin

target relevant links,deep links ,update your content instead of going to quantity target quality links
  11. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Possible Ways -

Originally Posted by dhawansandy
    Hello,

I think you should develop the quality of your writing at first. You can try to be a guest writer of other sites and link back to yours.
    Only white hat SEO will be applied now and no more black hat now. So, this should be indeed a good news for you. You should check here some steps to drive traffic also.
    Make sure to arrange your meta tag description perfectly. I think you can easily get it.
  13. No Profile Picture

Im thankful for these great instructions Id like to add a point to these great points , Google want us to build a brand name i.e develop an authority website in SERPs not to work on ranking for a specific keyword .
  15. No Profile Picture

On-Page Optimization and Off-Page Optimization is best way to increase your traffic.Do promote in social networking websites. Social Media marketing is a best way for promotions and generating traffic.

In Off Page you can submit forums,Blogs,Directories etc these are free SEO(Search Engine Optimization) techniques to get traffic and increase page rank.You can also buy paid SEO service this helps to get more traffic and increase page rank.
  17. No Profile Picture

There is only one method by which you can save your website from any update is quality work. Immediately stop doing any spammy activities for your sites and follow white hat seo. Come up with fresh, quality content and focus on quality backlinks.
  19. No Profile Picture

I think put Title and DEscription as well as meta description is unique ......google like best title ans description mostly....Etc...
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

your content should be unique and fresh.so keep updating on your content.do social media optimization promote your website on facebook,post an interesting content and get more likes to your page.it helps to drive targetted traffic to your site.get backlinks with highpage rank sites,do posting on highpage rank forums using signature.do comment on dofallow blog.
  23. No Profile Picture

First of all that you develop good site according to search engine rules and then use best keywords. Traffic depend on keywords.