Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. Contributing User

How should I make backlink from a site to come up In search engines

How should I make backlink from a site to come up
    In search engines ?
    I want to come up for keyword : broker review
    And I can get backlink from the site brokers .

My question is how should I get link from the site to come up for keyword: broker review ?
  3. Dinosaur
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

your question does not make sense.
    If you want to create the link for broker review then create the link, Where is the confusion ?
  5. "The Guild" SEO Expert
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Would you be so kind as to provide "a little more detail" as to exactly what you are asking?

If your question is: I've identified a possible link partner that may help me rank better for the phrase "broker review" but I'm not sure how to do the outreach? That would be a specific question.

Or is the above not correct?
    Casey Markee l The Guild & SEN Staff Expert
    Speaker, Writer, Trainer & Founder, Media Wyse
    Follow Me Online at @MediaWyse
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I was confused with the question as well. Did you mean you want a backlink coming from a site that's the same with your keyword?
  9. SEO Since 97

I believe he's talking about buying links.
    backlinks from other sites to yours need to be a type or look like a type of generic links with link text like read more, view site etc.
    The key word/phrase should come from your site page (which the links point to) with good content about broker reviews. Bur beware it's going to be a tough hill to climb with that phrase.
    Last edited by Test-ok; Jun 1st, 2016 at 12:22 AM.
  11. Contributing User

Originally Posted by Xen-G
    I was confused with the question as well. Did you mean you want a backlink coming from a site that's the same with your keyword?
    Yes you're right..how should I get backlinks with what anchor text?
    Should I get backlinks with anchor text of the keyword I want to come up : broker review from the sit: broker.com ?
  13. Contributing User

He is asking whether to use exact match anchor text or a generic phrase or the url pointing to his main site when getting a backlink from the broker.com site. If this is the question then using exact match anchor text aggressively is harmful and can lead to penguin penalty but once or twice won't have that much effect.
  15. Dinosaur

One of the reasons I was confussed is that broker.com is not a valid website so asking about getting a link from there as its a parked domain is a bit pointless.
    Regardless of that think of backlinking a bit like dinners in a restaurant.

If 100 random people visit and 1 falls ill after eating there then the chances are the restaurant was not the cause of the illness,
    However if 10 or so people fall ill then the restaurant is almost certainly at fault, the more people who fall ill the higher the chance the restaurant is doing something wrong and eventually the restaurant will be closed down.

Its the same with backlinking if suddenly you start getting anchor rich backlinks Google will have a good idea that its you doing it, the more you do it then the chances are they are correct in their findings and will issue a penalty.

1 backlink OK it could be anyone doing it but if a patten emerges then bang your gone.

Comments on this post

• Will-O-The-Wisp agrees
  17. Contributing User

Broker.com is an example.. so get backlink with exact anchor text is better than others

Originally Posted by Chedders
    One of the reasons I was confussed is that broker.com is not a valid website so asking about getting a link from there as its a parked domain is a bit pointless.
    Regardless of that think of backlinking a bit like dinners in a restaurant.

If 100 random people visit and 1 falls ill after eating there then the chances are the restaurant was not the cause of the illness,
    However if 10 or so people fall ill then the restaurant is almost certainly at fault, the more people who fall ill the higher the chance the restaurant is doing something wrong and eventually the restaurant will be closed down.

Its the same with backlinking if suddenly you start getting anchor rich backlinks Google will have a good idea that its you doing it, the more you do it then the chances are they are correct in their findings and will issue a penalty.

1 backlink OK it could be anyone doing it but if a patten emerges then bang your gone.
  19. Contributing User

Originally Posted by forex1
    Broker.com is an example.. so get backlink with exact anchor text is better than others
    Do it too much and you're going to end up in trouble. Avoid buying links and creating patterns with your link building. Rich anchor text makes those patterns real obvious to Google.

Comments on this post

• Will-O-The-Wisp agrees
  21. SEO Since 97

your not paying attention.
  23. No Profile Picture

For Link Building, you should be care full about a site where you build your backlink and choose relevant site always. The Website should be good with High PR and PA, DA having more engageable and popular website content for quality link building.

Comments on this post

• Chedders : PR is not available and PA DA is nothing to do with Google
  25. No Profile Picture
    dnh

Originally Posted by Ethan Jones
    For Link Building, you should be care full about a site where you build your backlink and choose relevant site always. The Website should be good with High PR and PA, DA having more engageable and popular website content for quality link building.
    How to check if a website is good with High PR and PA, DA ?
  27. Dinosaur

PR is not publically available any more from google
    PA and DA are not google measurements and only a score given by moz which is a guess. You will need to check there for their scores.

Comments on this post

• dnh agrees
  29. No Profile Picture
    dnh

Originally Posted by Chedders
    PR is not publically available any more from google
    PA and DA are not google measurements and only a score given by moz which is a guess. You will need to check there for their scores.
    Thank you Chedders
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page: