1. No Profile Picture
    Banned
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How to Increase Pagerank of my website?

Hello Forum Members
    I have a website with zero pagerank and I want to increase its PR. According to latest algorithms which method will be the best to get PR from Google? I appreciate all your suggestions.
    Thanks
  3. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Make a great website!

Comments on this post

• Hikin Mike agrees : Yep.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Banned

You have build some high pr and do follow links to your website with good domain authority. Then easily you will get page rank to tour website.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Originally Posted by seoconsult01
    You have build some high pr and do follow links to your website with good domain authority. Then easily you will get page rank to tour website.
    Thanks i appreciate your suggestion,i usually do this but it is not create good effect on PR .So can you tell me other method to increase PR
  9. rod@missionop.com

Originally Posted by monika9
    Thanks i appreciate your suggestion,i usually do this but it is not create good effect on PR .So can you tell me other method to increase PR
    Your problem... if you have website information that no one else has you have the ability to attract links which means you gain PR.

But if your website is mediocre or not overly original no one finds you all that useful so you will create fake (unnatural links) and get devalued.

So, there isn't any point asking for other methods to gain PR because you will simply lose as much PR as you gained, using them.
  11. No Profile Picture

You have to update your content regularly. Website which is not updated regularly will drop in the rank.
  13. No Profile Picture

you need to have a high number of backlinks pointing to your website and your website content to quality
  15. No Profile Picture

For the solution of this click this link-
    wikihow.com/Improve-Your-Page-Rank
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

hello

The best way to increase your google page rank might not make a difference over night, but it will make a big difference in time. The key is to get incoming links to your blog from highly authoritative and well-trafficked websites and blogs that are related your blog's topic.
    however tuffs like SEO techniques,great and original contents are also equally needed !
  19. No Profile Picture

There are different hints which you can follow in order to increase the page rank of your web site:
    1. Location - the term is focused on the location of the keyword or the phrase in the web page. The higher the phrase is located in the page structure, the higher the web page will be listed in the search engine results for it
    2. Frequency - if in one web page a keyword is met more frequently than in another web page, the first web page will have a higher search engine page rank than the second
    3. Links - the number and the type of the links are important factors for the web page ranking.
    4. Click-throughs -If the users click more often on your web page link in the search results, it will be ranked higher than a competitive web page that gets less clicks.
  21. SEO Insultant

????

Hm. Pagerank comes with links. Big, fat, juicy, inbound links. Period.

Don't confuse "Pagerank" with "the ranking of a webpage in the search results".

Comments on this post

• jalaj4you agrees