1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How to Improve My Website Traffic

Hi, Webmaster

My Site is indamoodbell.com site PR is 6, Even Link popularity and Ranking also good in high Competitor Keywords.

I need increase my Website traffic so please give me your suggestions.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Use advertising and PPC, banner exchanges.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by cmykgo1
    Hi, Webmaster

My Site is indamoodbell.com site PR is 6, Even Link popularity and Ranking also good in high Competitor Keywords.

Ermm I get a 404 when I load that site, that might be hurting your traffic :-P
  7. Contributing User

404 page for me too.

Originally Posted by bibowski
    Ermm I get a 404 when I load that site, that might be hurting your traffic :-P
    Please confirm your website address.
  9. No Profile Picture

yup some problem with the url. Anyways you can go for social media marketing (SMM) for traffic boost. Take my word (have great success with it at Wisitech.com) nothing can beat SMM for relevant traffic boost. Operating word is relevant traffic.

But you should take care as to what you post in SMM. You should always be subtle in ur marketing and you should always try to create value for the readers. All the best.
  11. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

Originally Posted by cmykgo1
    Hi, Webmaster

For which keywords your site is ranking? How much visitors your site is getting? How much increase you need in traffic? For why you want to increase the traffic? - To suggest anything we need to know these things.

Well my last two questions seems to be very silly for you and others also.

Generally people build a site to serve a purpose. For that they are looking for traffic. When they are getting lots of traffic but the purpose is not serving then they want more and more traffic. I just want to confirm whether that is the situation in your case or not.

If yes, then the first thing you need to do is set a goal that what you want to do through the site and select proper set of targeted keywords according to that. If you are targeting generic terms for your site then sorry to say that you are going to get lots of traffic but the conversion is doubtful. If you rank for those terms then you will definitely be happy with the traffic.

If that is not the situation, then adword surely is a good way to increase traffic. From you analytics, select keywords where your ranking is in the 2nd or 3rd page but you are getting good amount of visitors in those terms. These are the terms where your site has the potentiality to do well. Target those terms in ad words. Make sure, that you should not target the terms where you already in first page. Also try to focus on keywords which has standard search volume but low number of search result - that means people are looking for those terms but there is not enough data in the internet world.

At last one thing I must mention, do everything that can increase your traffic but do it in a large scale.

Originally Posted by Param12
    yup some problem with the url. Anyways you can go for social media marketing (SMM) for traffic boost. Take my word (have great success with it at Wisitech.com) nothing can beat SMM for relevant traffic boost. Operating word is relevant traffic.

But you should take care as to what you post in SMM. You should always be subtle in ur marketing and you should always try to create value for the readers. All the best.
    You are right, that social media is a great resource of traffic other than search engine, but through social media the changes of getting irrelevant traffic is very high.

Comments on this post

• Prof.stan agrees
  13. No Profile Picture

404 message displayed !

Anyway to increase your traffic you can participate in blog posting,blog commenting,forum participation & thematic link exchange from .gov, .edu domains.
  15. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

Originally Posted by stevejeff

Anyway to increase your traffic you can participate in blog posting,blog commenting,forum participation
    In most of the cases these kind of links are with no follow tag, wont help in terms of SERP. SYou can get visitors from those, but how much you will get is doubtful.
    Originally Posted by stevejeff
    & thematic link exchange from .gov, .edu domains.
    Do you think that a .gov or a .edu site bother about links and they will ready to do link exchange? I don;t think so.

If your site is really different from other resources and going to contribute something to the society - then you can get a mention at a .gov or .edu site, otherwise it is really tough. IMHO.

Comments on this post

• fathom agrees
    • Prof.stan agrees
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

social bookmarking would be a great one specially on stumbleupon, digg, propeller, reddit and fark...guaranteed ;-)
  19. Retired from SEO
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Originally Posted by dongarcia
    social bookmarking would be a great one specially on stumbleupon, digg, propeller, reddit and fark...guaranteed ;-)
    Ok but your content is to be informative, funny, insightful, understandable, and you title is to be very attractive means clickable related your services,

Just a submit you articles on SB sites is not a good job, actually you need to get traffic by SB site is good job, but here is question how you get more traffic from SB sites, for this you need to create community related to your services or product, and participate their submitted content with meaning full comment, and invite you for your article page which is really related to their pages.
    You do your business I do mine because you are you and I am I If we meet it is nice.