1. No Profile Picture

How to improve my keywords page rank?

In recent days our website has too little orders, then I check my keywords page rank, lots of the keywords rank droped, I don't know what happened, I make about 60-80links every day for all the keywords, but not all of the links will index by google, and all the links are made by hand, to articles or blogs, why the rank drop? and how to solve this problem?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Banned

I think you need to create quality backlinks, 60-80 is no need, 40 quality backlinks is enough
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by dorothyxu
    In recent days our website has too little orders, then I check my keywords page rank, lots of the keywords rank droped, I don't know what happened, I make about 60-80links every day for all the keywords, but not all of the links will index by google, and all the links are made by hand, to articles or blogs, why the rank drop? and how to solve this problem?
    I think your website had been hit by Google Penguin 2.0. You should check your webmaster tool and remove some low quality backlinks & start building high quality backlinks. Hope it would help you in getting ranked.
  7. No Profile Picture

thanks for your reply, even I make 60-80 links, but not all links are index by google, because very few links are indexed, is that affect?

Comments on this post

• beautyworksusa agrees
  9. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

I make about 60-80links every day
    That statement looks like a huge problem...Do you think it's natural for a site to get that many links a day. Well Google doesn't either.
  11. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Yes, you have not need to create 60-80 backlinks, 30-40 quality backlinks are enough. Do submissions on high PR sites.
  13. No Profile Picture

Yes you are right. Quality backlink is most vital part to improve your keyword ranking...
  15. SEO Insultant
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

<sidenote>

If you're talking about "search engine results positions" or "rankings" for certain keywords, please don't use the term "page rank". It's confusing: it looks to much like Google Pagerank -- which is something else entirely.

Thank you.

</sidenote>
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I think you should stop building links for a while and pay attention to the users of your site rather than search engines. I am not sure which are these article sites you are talking about but only a handful of article sites really survived the Google Panda in the first place. So obviously 60-80 links per day sounds like spammy link building to me, even though you say it is manually done. Yes like Shubhi said, watch out for Penguin 2.0. The links probably are not indexed because the sites you have been linking to have been hit. Just take it slow now and focus on the user experience of your site for
  19. No Profile Picture

thank you friends, thank you for your answer and help to me
  21. No Profile Picture

Hi ,thank you for your discretion ,i am new in online ,i complete 300 back link but my pr is not change ,so your discretion is help me .
  23. No Profile Picture

I would like to suggest these activities:-

social bookmarking
    directory
    guest posting
    Blog commenting
    blog posting
    Forums

Do not focus on the quantity of links, but the quality of link building from high PR and relevant websites. You can get good traffic and help you to improve your page ranking.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo