1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How to Impove Keyword Ranking in Google

Hi Everyone, just sign up for this forum and I've a question about SEO.
    So basically I'm doing SEO for my website. I've a decent knowledge of SEO. I pretty much know the techniques of SEO. When I launched my website exactly one year ago I did all the basic things related to SEO (On Page - Off Page). After doing all these things I found many improvements in my website like I gained lots of traffic (unique visitors), hundreds of impressions of my website in Google and lots of improvement in SERP.
    Everything was fine before January of 2013 Now all of my keywords are down in SERP. My main keywords are at 250-350 on Google SERP
    I'm not doing anything wrong (like Blackhat Stuff) that's the first Problem My Another problem is when I search for my keyword (example ABC) my website's wrong page appear on google with that keyword. I don't know why? All of the pages of my websites are Unique they don't match to each other. I don't know what to do to solve this Problem Please help me find the Solution.

I'm not Posting my website's link becuase I don't know is it Allowed or Not.
  3. SEO Learner
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

If your website is not showing in Google's first page by your Brand name that's mean Google don't want it to be there. Means you are banned this might be for your home page only and rest of pages may have some ranking

Pls share your url or name at least and I hope to find it in Google

The Most common problem with newbies : "unnatural & too much SEO" check this post Too Much SEO? Google
  5. No Profile Picture

Thanks for replying imlearner My website name is Inception System btw my website is showing in Google's first page by my Brand name but all of my keywords are down in SERP
  7. No Profile Picture

Showing wrong landing page? double check your content, meta information on that page.
    To get ranking you need to hard towards quality over quantity backlinks. If your competitors are too strong in your niche then you have to work harder to beat them. Use different methods and techniques to obtain links. Do niche related backlinks on blog commenting, forums, etc to get traffic as well as backlinks.
    Try methods like, Link pyramid, video marketing, social backlinks to get quality traffic and backlinks.