1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How to get twitter followers for my twitter account..?

Hello friends, my self inddress i have one question for my twitter account i want to increase twitter followers if you have any ideas please share with us...

thank you
    inddress
  3. SEO Learner
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by inddress
    Hello friends, my self inddress i have one question for my twitter account i want to increase twitter followers if you have any ideas please share with us...

thank you
    inddress
    Hiring likers or buying follerws are not guarantee of business, most of are fakes or they don't do anything relevant to your business

Just keep updating your twitter account with latest news, relevant stories about your business or same industry and let people find you and follow .......... these may help to increase your social impact
  5. Live and Learn!
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

You need to be sharing in trending topics in your market, posting interesting, insightful and useful info/links so people feel that it is worthwhile following you. You essentially need to focus on the content of your tweets like you would the content on a website. What would be the point in following someone who is just talking about generic rubbish all the time?
  7. No Profile Picture

Get Twitter followers

There are 2 different ways I know of.

1. Find people in your niche or who follow people you like and follow them. Up to 150 people a day (any more twitter can suspend you), around 30% will follow back if you're seen to post interesting tweets.

2. Buy them. It's cheating and the followers are fake so you won't get any business directly from them BUT it will give you 'social proof' i.e. make you look popular and because of that real people will start to follow you. They see you've got 15,000 followers they don't want to miss out. I used a company and they gave me around 17k in followers in a few days, I gained another 3k in real followers in the next 2 weeks. Worked out well.

I'm not endorsing them and you buy at your own risk but I used <snip> without a problem.
    Last edited by DarrenHaye; Jul 16th, 2012 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Promoting a service.
  9. justanotherseoguy

If you want to have a spamy twitter account with many followers, get into buying followers and other automated risky techniques.

Note: when I put "risky" and "automated" so close, I don't mean there's no way you can automate certain tasks with twitter tools. Bufferapp , for example, is a great tool to schedule your tweets and ensure consistency.

If you want to become a truly power twitter user and think long run, you should:
    - start thinking beyond the number of followers
    - master your twitter engagement skills .
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I have found that the best method is to search hash tags for topics that are of interest to you or are related to what you want to be twittering about and then follow those people.

Some of them will follow you back.

You cannot grow your social media & twitter followers without being social and following others.
    Looking to buy a home? Check out my Real Estate Blog for London Ontario and my HGTV real estate tv blog
  13. No Profile Picture

1.) use # tag like #teamfollowback

2.) write in your profile "follow me i will follow you back"

3.) tweet regularly interesting and informative tweets....
  15. No Profile Picture

To get followers on Twitter, you need to remember that Twitter is sort-of a community. So one way is to engage with other users. Retweets their interesting posts, mention them when posting things and follow them too.

Another way would be to, add # hastags to your tweets so that (if your tweets are interesting, they can start trending) and it can ensure you get followers who are interested in your tweets and content.

Finally, don't spam! You want followers who are interested in your products or services and users who are interesting too, so don;t spam and add a lot of people hoping that they will add you back and don;t ask people to follow you as it will seem like all you want are followers.

Engage with the community, Be Interesting and Don't spam!

Hope that helps.