1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Unhappy How to get traffic and improve my stuck rankings?

I have been working upon a set of 10 keywords of which 1 is appearing on first page while the rest are almost within rank 60. I am performing off-page like article, PPT, PR submissions and so on including strategies which are must for traffic and backlinks, and still Iím not gaining expected traffic and improvement in ranking.
    Can any webmaster help me out? Need genuine response!
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by NaseemKaloo
    I am performing off-page like article, PPT, PR submissions and so on including strategies which are must for traffic and backlinks
    What are these strategies that are a must for traffic and backlinks. I would be interested to know.

Without this information, no one can advise you on a really correct course of action. Why, because the best course may be to stop these strategies that are a must.

I will offer the following....

Research your keywords for traffic, and how competitive the terms are, determine if you can compete with your competition using these terms. What is your competition doing that you are not doing etc, etc. Then develop a strategy to compete.

Best I can suggest with the information provided.
  5. No Profile Picture

How old is the money site and how old are the money pages in particular? If they are less then 4-6 month then they may just require aging in. There is a decent case study by AHRefs on how long it takes to rank in Google that maybe worth a read.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by KnowOneSpecial
    What are these strategies that are a must for traffic and backlinks. I would be interested to know.

Without this information, no one can advise you on a really correct course of action. Why, because the best course may be to stop these strategies that are a must.

I will offer the following....

Research your keywords for traffic, and how competitive the terms are, determine if you can compete with your competition using these terms. What is your competition doing that you are not doing etc, etc. Then develop a strategy to compete.

Best I can suggest with the information provided.
    The Off-Page Activities I Do are:
    Article, PPT, PDF Submissions
    Web 2.0
    Forum Posting
    Blog Commenting
  9. No Profile Picture

If you want to increase traffic on your site or improve ranking in search engine then improve your off-page strategy. Join those platform where people are engaged like Reddit, tumbler, facebook, twitter, or join a group for discussion on the relevant niche. Sure you will get the traffic to your site.

Comments on this post

• Test-ok : Maybe for traffic but not for search engine as far as seo goes
  11. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Your off page activities aren't going to jump you up as your expecting, half of them aren't helping you a bit.
    I would suggest looking at your site structure, internal links and content.
    Last edited by Test-ok; Nov 17th, 2017 at 01:40 AM.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Backlinks are still one of the most important factor to increase keywords rank and traffics to your website. Because search engines trust your website more when your website has authoritative and relevant backlinks. Without backlinks, it’s almost impossible to rank on first or second page search results.

Some link building strategies you can apply:

Guest blogging
    To find some platforms: “Your seed Keyword” + “guest post” or “intitle: guest post guidelines”.
    “your keyword” + “guest post”.
    Broken link building: Conduct a backlink analysis on your niche websites. Find broken links, contact the owner and let them know about their dead links.
    Create compelling infographics and submit them on visual.ly, reddit.com/r/Infographics etc.
    Improve Your Social Media Signals
  15. No Profile Picture

Why? if you will get a click from those people then your site ranking will automatically improve in a search engine. Try it will work I have already tried that's why.
  17. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

If a site gets a click from somewhere on FB your going to automatically boost your rankings?
    Is that what your saying?
  19. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Adiants
    Why? if you will get a click from those people then your site ranking will automatically improve in a search engine. Try it will work I have already tried that's why.
    Click from those people will come when they will will be viewing the post. What she is asking is regarding getting traffic!
  21. No Profile Picture

According to my perception, you should focus on the "On page" also. Apart from that, You have to active on social media as much you can, start connecting with your audience. In order to get backlinks, Make a blog, If you already have then it's a great. Focus on your content, make it more informative and useful, connect with your audience through comments. Try to comment on authoritative blogs, it helps your site to increase Trust Flow. Observe other people in your niche, what they are doing, Make strategies, Start outreach on high PR sites, Start Bookmarking. These things definitely help you.