1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How to find out the health of a site ?

Hello,

I have made a list of a few site's on which I would like to get a backlink, but the recent update targeting sites with low quality backlinks have got me worried and thus I'm in need of your help.

Is the number of results in google index a good indicator of a site's health (i.e site:howsmyhealth.com) ?

I mean more the results better the health

Regards,
    MxTecSubs
    Last edited by mxtecsubs; Jan 25th, 2013 at 06:56 AM.
  3. Contributing User

You should use some web analyzers and they will show you main site statistics and characteristics - number of google and other SE backlinks, google PR and other indicators. Having examined this data you will be able to make a conclusion and then decide what do next.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by seohuntanalytic
    You should use some web analyzers and they will show you main site statistics and characteristics - number of google and other SE backlinks, google PR and other indicators. Having examined this data you will be able to make a conclusion and then decide what do next.
    Are you sure PR is an indicator of a site's health ? I have seen good PR site's being de-indexed these days.

Could anyone else share their views ?
  7. Contributing User

Originally Posted by mxtecsubs
    Are you sure PR is an indicator of a site's health ? I have seen good PR site's being de-indexed these days.

Could anyone else share their views ?
    and I'm not saying that PR is an indicator of a site's health, I only said what such analyzers can do.
  9. No Profile Picture

if you want to check your website health check your webmaster tools. in webmaster tools you'll get all information about your website health and other website error like 404, soft 404, etc. webmaster tools is best way to analyse and optimize for your website. So, check your webmaster tools and see your website health.
  11. Contributing User

Originally Posted by bufinpaos
    if you want to check your website health check your webmaster tools. in webmaster tools you'll get all information about your website health and other website error like 404, soft 404, etc. webmaster tools is best way to analyse and optimize for your website. So, check your webmaster tools and see your website health.
    Webmaster Tools allow to analyze only YOUR OWN site and mxtecsubs needs to check other sites.
  13. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by seohuntanalytic
    Webmaster Tools allow to analyze only YOUR OWN site and mxtecsubs needs to check other sites.
    Sorry for that, If he need to check other site he'll try some online tool like Page Rank Status, woorank, etc. this online tools are good analyse to all websites.
  15. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

All aspects of a site is an indicator of a good healthy site. pr, ranking and most of all ROI, which isn't going to show in any results ..except the banks and google doesn't have that access ...yet.

Comments on this post

• seohuntanalytic agrees : that's right
  17. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by giaohangtannha9
    du?c d, up h? Nhau ci n*y
    hey, what is this ???