Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How to drive free traffic to our website daily...

i need to improve my website and it is a classified website and i need to improve its traffic....last one year i stopped seo so it went down in ranking and now i am stating it again and need to improve the traffic. and also ranking so help me to get good traffic and also ranking.

what should i do for both ranking and traffic
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

As you are saying you were doing SEO previously so the on-page SEO should be good if you have not made any major changes on your site. You should focus on off page techniques and try to produce some good quality content and relate them to your traffic. Also, try new SEO techniques like the rich snippet, infographics, Image marketing. That will also boost your ranking and traffic.
  5. No Profile Picture

Google alerts and viral content buzz are great ways to get traffic in few time. But it’s also important to have useful and interactive visits
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

produce quality content by sharing content on weekly basis to generate traffic in short span of time
  9. No Profile Picture

for driving traffic to your website daily.we need to be active in Social media channels are creating attractive headlines to click on the post by user This is the very unique way we can drive traffic to our website and Creating high-quality images and videos to attract user is important
  11. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

High quality images..really, that'll bring em in. lol
  13. No Profile Picture

In my opinion, start doing SEO and get the higher rankings! Once you will be ranked on the search engine, organic traffic will definitely come to your website!
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hi,

Since you were already doing SEO previously, I would recommend focussing on on-page optimization. You implement structured data mark-up if you haven't done that. Share your content on high-quality sites as well as on various social media platforms. You can also create a blog section and share them on social media.
  17. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

This could be the whole SEO thing asked in short over here. Since you were already doing SEO previously, you must know that it is a continuous process. However, you need to follow the trending SEO techniques which will work well for your niche.

As yours is a classified website, it is hard to control the links and fluctuating content, you can try hands on Social Media Marketing - which will drive you traffic, Guest Blogging will help you as well and you can start with Video Marketing for your main category on Youtube.

Additionally, you can also opt for reviews from your users on Google which helps you improving in ranks too.
  19. No Profile Picture

10 ways to drive traffic to your website-
    1.Perform On-page SEO
    2.Get listed in online directories and review sites
    3.Post to Social Media with Hashtags
    4.Use landing pages
    5.Target long-tail keywords
    6.Start Email Marketing
    7.Advertise online
    8.Guest Blog
    9.Engage Online
    10.Learn from your analytics .
    These are only some of the many strategies you can use to drive traffic to your website. Getting more website visitors does not happen overnight. It takes hard work and dedication, but we’ve eliminated the hard part for you: knowing what to do in the first place. Implement a mix of these strategies and you’ll start seeing improvements in your website traffic.
  21. No Profile Picture

Hello,

Getting Traffic is very important for that there are few tips:
    1. Create a unique and attractive content with LSI keywords
    2. Need to optimize the old content.
    3. Get more active social media.
    4. Do guest posting and Increase the blog traffic.
    5. Don't neglect the Email Marketing.
    6. Make sure your site is responsive and fast.
    7.Incorporate the videos into your content.
    This is some of the tips which will help you to increase the traffic in the search engine.
  23. No Profile Picture

Hi Everyone this is Rohit Singh and i am new Here.. Respected Sir This is Rohit Singh and this is my webiste: <SNIPPED, you have to earn the right to post links to your website> i am doing Seo From Last 4 Years But i am not getting Much More Traffic From Search Engines Like Google.. Can you Please Guide Me How I can also be able to drive more traffic from google.... Please Help Me....
    Last edited by KernelPanic; Apr 25th, 2018 at 09:44 AM.
  25. No Profile Picture

hello varunvijay,
    as you said that you want to get traffic on your website and you stopped seo from last year, so according to me you need to focus on key factor of seo. you must do on page properly. focus on your content. that must be attractive and unique so user visit your your site. so that your site ranking will be improving. after that strong your off page by creating backlinks. this will promote your site on different places. do advertising of your site and affiliated marketing . use rich keyword for your site. this will improve your traffic and ranking on search engine.
    thank you, hope it will help you.
  27. No Profile Picture

I'd say you should focus on your on-page SEO first, that would likely improve your off-page SEO. To start with, concentrate on quality content with keywords, blogging, and actively use social media.

inLinx provides free SEO-friendly business listing which improves your website ranking and traffic.
  29. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Create a unique content and also try to write new blogs on trending topics which will give you more traffic very easily and also promote your website on social media platforms for quicker results.Try SEO off page techniques
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page: