1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How Do I Get Permanent Back links?

Hello everyone

The question is very simple "How Do I Get Permanent Back links?" but the answer I am looking for isn't very simple

When I read articles online, ask anyone, visit forums and discussions to find answer to these questions. The replies I usually see are:

Unique content, guest post, get interviewed, blog comments, social book marking etc.

But the problem here is what are the sources on which I can do that? What are the websites which I can visit and make things work. I ve contacted many sites for guest posting but hardly few of them replies.

First, I put a lot of time to search websites accepting guest content. If i contact 20 websites, I might get response from 2-3. If 1 of them publish my post than I have to get my content written and send for review and finally publishing. After putting so much time and energy, what I get is Just One Backlink. Does it really worth it? To spend sooo much time and get 1 backlink only?

When I post highly relevant comments, rarely they get approved. Again, efforts wasted.

When I hire some people for backlinks from fiverr or any other freelancing website, I have a doubt about quality, black hat, very quick back link generation might look suspicious or any other negative impact. Still If I go with that, I have experience, that those links gets deleted with time.

So my question is, how do I get sufficient backlinks with energy, efforts and time optimization?

May be someone can share directory of links and idk anything which can help!

It will be really helpful if you guys can share some websites may be. May be I should publish posts on medium and onmogul. It is good idea?

TIA
    Last edited by kevinsteve; Mar 7th, 2018 at 06:12 PM.
  3. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

You say your doing seo for a couple of sites and your highering fiver people to get links?
    Truthfully I'd think you need to educate yourself before taking on seo and I hope these sites arent clients.

Comments on this post

• matt1966 agrees
  5. No Profile Picture

Its complicated. There are clients involved, but I am not getting paid for SEO lol don't worry. I am just trying to learn. Is it something bad?
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Whatever backlink you have achieved from the guest blog it will be considered as the quality backlink. But I will suggest you to start web2.0 or domain property; start register in wordpress, weebly, medium, blogger these types of site and everyday post one article for one site. It is not time consuming as well as it will be helpful for getting quality backlink.

Comments on this post

• Test-ok : Don't listen to this crap, it's so 90s
    • matt1966 : Terrible advice
  9. SEO Since 97

It's bad if your buying links especially from fiver, paid or not paid your probably killing their site.
    That's not the way to learn.
  11. Moderator
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

I've seen sites with next to no links outrank sites with plenty. Why?

I have a belief that there's a scoring system. +1 good link, -1 bad link. Obviously a lot more complicated than that, but to simplify it, see it like that.

Google has created the most advanced AI systems the world has ever seen. In the search engine, and outside of it. When Google says, we can detect artificial links... they can detect artificial links. It's really not hard...

Blog commenting = spammy
    Forum commenting = spammy
    Most guest posting = spammy

Direct link building isn't an SEO's job anymore really. There's still experienced SEO's with the know-how on how to find GOOD links, but to the average newbie to SEO, if you're trying to trick Google through links; you'll just be crushed. The way to do it, is make your site have something which makes people want to link to it. Free tools, awesome information, something funny, something controversial. When you have one of the above, market it on social media etc. This will yield natural links. Basically, actually market your product/service.

As they aren't your sites, paid or not, you're destroying them. So I'd stop.

Comments on this post

• Pierre Benneton agrees
    • kevinsteve agrees : Thank you!
    Last edited by matt1966; Mar 8th, 2018 at 07:59 AM.
  13. SEO Insultant

Other than all that: beg!
    ... Hey you! FREE SEO report card ... I really my hosting company ...
  15. No Profile Picture

I agree with test ok
  17. Retired from SEO
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Originally Posted by dzine
    Sometimes it works
    You do your business I do mine because you are you and I am I If we meet it is nice.
  19. No Profile Picture

It's bad if your buying links especially from fiver, paid or not paid your probably killing their site.
    That's not the way to learn.
    What's the way than? I hope in your next reply you just don't mark mistakes but also tell a way to solve them.
  21. No Profile Picture

Did it worked for you bro? Can you do that for me too?
  23. Moderator
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by kevinsteve
    What's the way than? I hope in your next reply you just don't mark mistakes but also tell a way to solve them.
    You asked a question, it was answered. You're clearly looking for shortcuts, SEO isn't a profession with many shortcuts anymore. You then ask somebody else to do the work for you - why would they haha?

Anyway, I recommend this article: https://blog.chedgzoy.com/backlinking-101-2018/
    Last edited by matt1966; Mar 10th, 2018 at 09:33 AM.
  25. No Profile Picture

yeah i agree with you, buying links is nothing more than taking lot more risk with your site, that exactly last year google took action against bad <snip>, because there were throwing their links everywhere and becoming spammers.
    Last edited by KnowOneSpecial; Mar 11th, 2018 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Delinked post and warned
  27. Retired from SEO
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Originally Posted by Avesheak21
    You build gov/edu backlinks for your site. It's will help you to give a permanent backlinks
    But why edu or gov site link back to you
  29. SEO Since 97

Originally Posted by kevinsteve
    Did it worked for you bro? Can you do that for me too?
    Educate yourself..period..and stop asking everyone to do it for you. You want someone to beg for ya...really??
    Closing this thread as the question has been answered.