1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Question How to Create Doorway Pages

Hello Everyone,
    Is that anyone who can tell me that how to create doorway pages. I know, that its a black hat seo, But i still want to know that.
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Easy, create a page that answers yes to the following:

Is the purpose to optimize for search engines and funnel visitors into the actual usable or relevant portion of your site, or are they an integral part of your site’s user experience?

Are the pages intended to rank on generic terms yet the content presented on the page is very specific?

Do the pages duplicate useful aggregations of items (locations, products, etc.) that already exist on the site for the purpose of capturing more search traffic?

Are these pages made solely for drawing affiliate traffic and sending users along without creating unique value in content or functionality?

Do these pages exist as an “island?” Are they difficult or impossible to navigate to from other parts of your site? Are links to such pages from other pages within the site or network of sites created just for search engines?

Why you would want to do it is the main question though.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

SearchKing used to have an article about creating Doorway pages. Here: Portal Partner Press January 2001

Not sure if it's all that useful outside of an historical resource. If you're trying to create a bunch of ages to funnel users to your site you'll be banned by most search engines. I'm not even sure if targeting long strings of keywords works today; most search engines have moved on to concept based searching; trading precision away to make themselves harder to spam.