1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How to convert I to C

I have lots of impression organically and clicks is so less but i need to convert high % into clicks what should do?

Thank You
    seoraviraj
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

It is difficult to say exactly what to do without seeing your site, but here are a few things that might help you out:

1. Check your analytics data to see how your landing pages are doing in Organic Search. What is the bounce rate like? If it is high are you providing your users with the appropriate information, are the keywords you are targeting for the page meeting user intent?

2. Do the page title's "sell" the user as well as displaying the keywords you are targeting? The title is the first thing the user will see and can play a big part in a user's decision to "click" into your site. Encourage clicks by using selling points in addition to keywords in your title tags.

3. In addition to the title tag is the meta description. This snippet of text is displayed underneath the title on the SERPS. This is where you can briefly explain to users why your page is the one they should choose. Make it stand out to users, include your top selling points for the page within the meta description to help encourage "clicks". Be sure to include keywords you are targeting for the page to add relevancy. Each page should have its own unique title tag.
  5. No Profile Picture

I have really work on my landing pages means i provide keywords which is relevant to the each services e.g. i have software development services page then i provide keywords like software development, software services, application development, etc but still users have lots of "I" rate but not much more "C" rate.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Assuming you are talking about Organic results and not PPC (though they are much the same in this case) realistically only two things will help your click through rate:
    1/ higher SERPs position
    2/ More engaging titles and descriptions to match the terms that are being searched for.

With point 1, what happens on the page may help, but that is just one aspect of SEO and in terms of encouraging people to click a link then what happens on page as no real bearing, they only see this after they have clicked anyway.

With point 2, you need to decide if the impressions that are lowering your CTR are the ones you are worried about. In other words if people are searching for terms that are not relevant to you then the fact they are not clicking is not a problem. So, you need to look at the CTR for the search terms you are bothered about.
    If the search terms you are bothered about have a lower CTR than you would expect for its SERPs position then you need to think carefully about the meta titles and descriptions you are using (may mean changing or adding a new page to target as the relevant landing page).
    Freelance SEO and Web Developer
    Latest Clients Home Discount and Printed Products