Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How can I increase votes In Bookmarking sites?

Hello Friends,

Can anyone please suggest me how can I get maximum votes for my posts in bookmark sites?
  3. No Profile Picture

Hey, there is no specific method for this but you can share it in group, comment at others story and vote to others if they want they can vote you back.
  5. Cool bra. Go with Christ!
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by aaronbenny
    Hello Friends,

Can anyone please suggest me how can I get maximum votes for my posts in bookmark sites?
    Make meaningful posts and get the entire world to read them.

PS: Plz post in correct category (thread moved from SEO to Social Media).
    ClickyB
    "The quality of the visitor is more important than the volume".. Egol 22nd Feb 2008
    New to SEO/SeoChat?...Click Here
    Canonical Problems?... Click Here
    Forum Rules & Posting Guidelines
  7. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Make Compulsory likes from new user each time he want to submit new link on site so that you can lower bounce rate.
  9. No Profile Picture

Lightbulb Engagement!

Engagement is the key! Social bookmarking sites won't be called that way if you would just sit back and watch your sites get voted. Have some more actions.
  11. No Profile Picture

it is not at all possible until you get a brand name and huge visits and a social group in the specific Book marking website.. It does not make any impact either.
  13. No Profile Picture

Buy proxies!! Register new account on that social bookmarking site and keep switching your proxies whenever you will vote your link.

Means, if you have 5 proxies and you made 5 different accounts, then you have 5 votes for your bookmarked link.
  15. SEO Insultant

Originally Posted by krizia999
    Buy proxies!! Register new account on that social bookmarking site and keep switching your proxies whenever you will vote your link.

Means, if you have 5 proxies and you made 5 different accounts, then you have 5 votes for your bookmarked link.

Eww

Comments on this post

• Test-ok agrees
  17. -
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Isn't the most important thing what you're bookmarking?.
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill
  19. SEO Since 97

Buy proxies!! Register new account on that social bookmarking site and keep switching your proxies whenever you will vote your link. Means, if you have 5 proxies and you made 5 different accounts, then you have 5 votes for your bookmarked link.
    Tricking social media votes, buying likes. I think your looking at SM wrong. Good social media is media one has that people want to see/read or share...tricking it by building up your views, likes, votes etc. doesn't help. IMO

If I saw an article on FB about what ever and it had 3000 likes, just because it had 3000 likes doesn't make it good, doing crap like that just ruins the user experience...makes users filter through crap.

In other words if you have a junk car on the side of the road and it has 60 bookmarks and a million likes to it...it's still a junker car. Get a nice car and you won't have to trick the social signs...which is a waste of time anyway....again IMO
  21. No Profile Picture

Reply to the thread

Make it easy for others to vote / bookmark your site ... posted tons of interesting stuff, this increases the probability that what you submit will get noticed.
  23. No Profile Picture

There are mainly two ways to do that:

1. Naturally; by posting bookmark-worthy content (would you vote for the link if it was posted by someone else?)

2. Unnaturally; by buying votes, which is more of a waste of money IMO as it may also get you many (real) negative votes or have your post flagged/deleted.
  25. No Profile Picture

hi, everyone

One of the great things about the web is the relative ease with which one can set up a new service. In social bookmarking alone with have Del.icio.us, Digg, Facebook, Fark, Mister-Wong, Newsvine, Reddit, Technorati, Slashdot, and StumbleUpon, to name a few. That’s great for competition, and that’s great for users, but it’s not so good for bloggers and content creators.
  27. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I have two ideas to add to this thread that may help you.

1. Multi-format Content. Different people enjoy different forms of content - I for example prefer video over text heavy articles and therefore I am much more likely to share something that appeals to me and that I think will be enjoyed by my network. However I am also conscious that other people absorb information differently to me. I always recommend adding as many content formats as possible (text, images, videos, info-graphics, other data visualisation, etc) to give it maximum appeal. Also don't underestimate the importance of making content look professional and 'beautiful' if you want to get more shares. Remember a 'share' is a personal recommendation, and why would you personally recommend crap?

2. Ask/Remind them. Sometimes it doesn't even cross someone's mind to +1/Like/Tweet a find. They enjoy the content, take notes and then leave. I always round off my articles with something along the lines of:

"If you enjoyed this article and found it useful, please consider 'tipping' the author with a Like/+1/Tweet - Much appreciated"

I hope that helps you,
    Rick
    Like my answer above? I am all over Google+! You may also like my SEO Audit Cheat Sheet.
  29. No Profile Picture

First thing you will have to do is Increase your friends list.
    Also, message your friends that are into blogging and SEO and tell them to vote it Sometimes your post will just get vote if someone liked it.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page: