1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Arrow How can I find higher quality article submission? Please help me out in this?

Please tell me in details about quality article submission
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Hi ayush6078,

Generally, "quality" and "article submission" are not compatible terms, at least in 2013. The quality of content on sites that allow anyone and everyone to submit them without any editorial control is staggeringly low. The value of links from sites like these have been devalued over time.

Might someone rank for a short period of time for some less competitive terms using article submission in bulk as a main tactic? Perhaps. Would they sooner or later get "caught" and receive a warning in WMT or wake up one morning to discover their low-quality articles were devalued to nothing? Most definitely.

I'd discourage you from this strategy. The risk is high, the Return on Investment is low. Take the time, energy and resources you would have put into article submission and put it into something else, anything else, that is more on the up and up.

Crawl your site and find some broken links to fix. Work to improve your site load time. Check for pages with missing or duplicate meta tags....anything. Or even better, write some high-quality content yourself (or pay a real writer to do it), publish it to your site and promote it to real audiences who would be interested in reading said content.

I know that's not the answer you want to hear, but if I tell you something else, you'll be back in a few months asking why your site no longer ranks for X or how to get out a penalty.

Hope that helps!