1. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

How to add logo to Google Analytics reports

I've been using some customized Google Analytics reports but I'd really like to be able to add my logo to them. Exporting to Excel and customizing them seems like a big time sink, so I'm trying to find another way to do this. I've found GA Data Grabber, which looks interesting. Is there another way or anything else that you guys would suggest?
  3. Contributing User

Oh come on, someone must be able to point me in the right direction???
  5. Senior Member
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Hey drelly, not sure if you are familiar with how to do web imports with Excel, but this could solve your problem - I've never tried it with Analytics before, but have done it with other sites. Basically you add your logo to the spreadsheet and then create your web query - which you can set to refresh every "X" amount of time or by the click of a button. Here are some instructions from Microsoft Get and analyze data from the Web in Excel - Excel - Office.com

Just scroll down to the section on Custom Web Queries. Hope that helps!
  7. Contributing User

Thanks for the link James. I'll check it out.

Is Excel how most SEO's report Analytics results to their clients? I thought there would be lots of options!
  9. Senior Member
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Good question. I know there are some applications that tie-in to Analytics but have not used them. I'll post this on our Facebook and Twitter tonight to see if I can get some answers there for you.
  11. justanotherseoguy

I use some of the seo powersuite tools (rank tracker and spyglass) and they include some data from Google Analytics. To be more specific, they show visits per keyword, visits per backlink and I think something else. They both let you add a logo to the report.
  13. Contributing User

Originally Posted by sparks43
    I use some of the seo powersuite tools (rank tracker and spyglass) and they include some data from Google Analytics. To be more specific, they show visits per keyword, visits per backlink and I think something else. They both let you add a logo to the report.
    I have used that as well but the Analytics are only very basic. Just searches, visits and bounce rates. I'm looking for something more impressive!
  15. No Profile Picture

Megalytic lets you add a logo and/or cover page. It is a tool for creating and sharing Google Analytics reports. Here is a blog post about how to add a logo. Disclaimer: I am a founder of Megalytic.
  17. No Profile Picture

We moved the instructions for adding logos to the knowledge base here: Adding a Logo | Megalytic Forums

You can also add cover pages, as described here: Adding a Cover Page | Megalytic Forums

Originally Posted by markhansen
    Megalytic lets you add a logo and/or cover page. It is a tool for creating and sharing Google Analytics reports. Here is a blog post about how to add a logo. Disclaimer: I am a founder of Megalytic.