1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Help Moving Up Page 1

I have been trying to get my website (internal page) to around the top 3 positions for a specific keyword. I have been building links to the page, which is perfectly optimized for the term (title, headings etc) and have managed to get as high as 8.

However, once I get to 8, I can't seem to move up any further. I slip down again, back to around 12.

I am building links using guest posting from relevant sites with a DA of at least 30 and a natural anchor text profile.

If anybody can provide me with some advice on how I can get a final push to the top of page 1 for my target key term, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Al
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

If you are getting up-to #8 position then you can think of doing quality submission on that keyword ranking on #8 position. Have you done Link-Wheel, Ping all URL you get using that particular on Ping sites, good Press Release with unique and fresh content. High quality Forums, Social media optimization on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Technorati, Digg, Delicious and many more popular social media sites.

I think doing this much you will get within top 3 position.
  5. No Profile Picture

What is your DA compared to the other domains on the first page? I'm more of an on-site optimizer than a link builder. While both are important factors, you don't want to heavily release a bad product, so to speak. You need to keep developing fresh, unique content on your site and continue your linking efforts. You can't put too much attention on one page for the keyword you are targeting. Spread the love to the rest of your site and you will see those efforts will indirectly help with this problem.
  7. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

If it's the site in your profile..I too think you could use some additional content on your site. the blog would be a good place to start along with getting more internal linking from it. What's the key words or phrase your speaking of?