1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Lightbulb Guest posting way?

Hi,
    Pardon me first for my attractive title. actually i'm new in guest post . I know here are many expert are playing. I know little bit about guest posting process but i am confused with write a attractive e-mail to desired webmaster. Could you please give me a standard sample e-mail letter for guest posting which i can use for webmaster?
    Thanks -(Advanced) <snipped>
    Last edited by DarrenHaye; Nov 21st, 2012 at 02:42 PM. Reason: removed annoying animation.
  3. -
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Hello dear webmaster of - domain.com

I would like to place links to my v**gra spam site on your website via a mind boggling badly attempted in English written article.

Would you be interested in such an offer?

Thanks dear

Johnny Jones

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by robertarticle
    Hi,
    Pardon me first for my attractive title. actually i'm new in guest post . I know here are many expert are playing. I know little bit about guest posting process but i am confused with write a attractive e-mail to desired webmaster. Could you please give me a standard sample e-mail letter for guest posting which i can use for webmaster?
    Dear Experts,

Would you please tell me the way to post as a guest?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks in advance.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by robertarticle
    Hi,
    I think what you have to do first before crafting a near email pitch is to build the relationship before punching the webmaster the pitches. I am not sure if you have done it, but you can use twitter, follow the webmaster you are to ask a guest post to be posted, be in a conversation with that webmaster, and who knows the conversation might lead to a natural way of asking a guest post to be posted.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by DarrenHaye
    Hello dear webmaster of - domain.com

I would like to place links to my v**gra spam site on your website via a mind boggling badly attempted in English written article.

Would you be interested in such an offer?

Thanks dear

Johnny Jones

yes you are great! And you shown me a e-mail sample but i think you are not a good man just a expert guys to insult others people.