1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Grammarly is enough for SEO?

Hello,

My English is not that good, but I would like to write some website content myself instead of hiring someone to write for me, will
    Grammarly be enough to make my writings high quality in the eyes of Google when it comes to SEO?

Thanks
    Amro
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

Sad to say, no. Grammarly is not going to make you a Best of the Web Content writer.

Grammarly will correct your spelling and usage of grammar, but it will not create content for you.
    If you have never failed in your life, you have never achieved anything Noteworthy !
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Grammarly is just an AI-powered tool helps you to correct your grammatical error and spell check nothing more.

Ahref uploaded nice blog post on how to write a blog https://ahrefs.com/blog/how-to-write-a-blog-post/

Hope it will help.
  7. No Profile Picture

Yes Grammerly is very good tool if you are not good at English. Because it will suggest you the right word while you write content. You just need to install it's extension and then you can use it everywhere such as content writing, email writing and so on.
  9. No Profile Picture

shipman sir thanks for this information but I have a doubt if according to you Grammarly is not the best tool for content so can you suggest any other effective tool by which I can improve my content related error when I design any content if u have please suggest.
  11. No Profile Picture

Grammarly will correct spelling mistakes, syntax errors and give you some suggestions on how to reword certain phrases or sentences, but even Grammarly needs to be double checked. It sometimes makes suggestions that are correct regarding spelling and syntax, but not very logical. It is a great helping tool, but it alone cannot improve your content significantly or make it high quality. Grammarly does nothing for your on-page SEO and you will still have to do the work on your own.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Like people already told you, Grammarly is not going to write for you (but you already know that).

And it's not going to take anyone from beginner level to master writer.

However, if you already possess a good grasp, it helps hugely.

I'm a non native, but consider myself having a good grasp (I can spot grammar mistakes from natives, albeit that doesn't necessarily say much .
    And Grammarly has been a huge game changer for me.
  15. No Profile Picture

Grammarly is a great tool to check your text spelling and punctuation, but it won't affect your SEO. To write the high-quality text you should first analyze your readers' problems and solve them with your text. Then monitor your competitors. Check what they are writing about and how many words their articles have. Use different tools to find keywords for your text. There are plenty of different sites that help in keyword research for free.
    After you write an article, you can use such tools as Hemingway Editor to find out how could you improve the text quality and make it easy to read.

Good luck writing!
  17. nobody
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

NO, No, no, & heck no!

I think you may have misunderstood the concept of "high-quality" content.

High-quality content doesn't mean that you must have content free of spelling and grammar error (those are a must).

Good content means that a content that users appreciate and find useful.

Google measures' your content quality based on how users react to it.

If they like it, it page loads fast, if users share it on social media, comment on it or about it, link to it, especially getting a link from high authority sites, then those are all indiciation of good quality content.

Hope that helps!
    Last edited by bkseo; Apr 15th, 2019 at 02:31 PM.
    Enterprise SEO Consultant at Sefati & Company
  19. No Profile Picture

Sorry to say but i think you have to hire someone instead of writing yourself because if you write yourself & do some grammar mistake not only it changes the meaning it also changes the course​ of keywords ranking.
    If you really want to try it yourself then i will appreciate you & highly recommend you to use grammarly, MS Word etc that are very strong tools for governing a positive grip over grammar mistakes.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

As people have mentioned in the thread, Grammarly will help you fix grammar mistakes. However, because it won't help you write a natural, optimized blog post exactly, you'll need the help of other tools, you can try Paper rater and Slick write
  23. No Profile Picture

Yes, Grammarly is enough for SEO

Comments on this post

• KnowOneSpecial : You do not have a clue about seo

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo