1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Google Penalties

I have been wondering this for a while now. When google gives you a penalty on your website
    the website is deindexed from google, but does this mean I cant make any other websites? or just
    rebuild the same site again ? and what about my other websites that I have do those get penalized
    as well? I have never had a google penalty I am just curious on this topic is all.
  3. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

if it's just one site that was de-indexed, that domain is whats de-indexed, you can put it on a new domain, but I'd find out why it was de-indexed first, if it was spammy links then a new domain name will clear it. Make sure you take the old site down so you don't run into the duplication problem
    Last edited by Test-ok; Jan 11th, 2016 at 06:52 PM.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

So basically unless you have some serious money site or a high traffic website or blog a google penalty inst really that serious?
    Because what it sounds like is that I can just keep making websites or just transfer the content over to new domain that doesn't even
    take long to do. And if I have multiple websites that are making me money google takes down 1 i still have 200 left ? or do they try and
    get all your sites down?
  7. SEO Since 97

lets back up just a bit. What penalty did you get and are you sure you were penalized.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I dont have a google penalty I am just curious on this topic.
  11. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by Demetrious
    So basically unless you have some serious money site or a high traffic website or blog a google penalty inst really that serious?
    Because what it sounds like is that I can just keep making websites or just transfer the content over to new domain that doesn't even
    take long to do. And if I have multiple websites that are making me money google takes down 1 i still have 200 left ? or do they try and
    get all your sites down?
    Originally Posted by Test-ok
    lets back up just a bit. What penalty did you get and are you sure you were penalized.
    I dont have a google penalty I am just curious on this topic.
    They would penalise the one domain, however if you've got a link network for example I presume that Google will try and go through the whole network and deal with it than remove the one specific domain.

What Test-ok is saying though is that if you have a penalty from the content on your page, if you just moved to a new domain you would still have the same issues because the thing that's giving you the penalty (the content) is still there.
    Always happy to help in private message.
    Useful Tools: Site Speed Plugin: JCH Optimize Website Speed Reports: GTmetrix Rank Tracking Rankwatch Image Compression: FileOptimizer Free SSL Let's Encrypt Free CDN Cloudflare
  13. rod@missionop.com

Only a PURE SPAM Manual Review actually gets de-indexed.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

OK I see thanks for the info. So google would give a penalty to the domain thats breaking the google rules,
    but they would also try to penalize any other sites that's linking to it or associated with it. Pretty much if
    you have a PBN or something setup they would try and get all of it down rather than just focus on the one domain.
  17. Contributing User

If you have links from one website to another and you have problems with ALL your websites Google will penalize all of them. This will happen because after the crawlers arrive to your website they will continue to follow your links to your other websites.
    But if just one of your websites has problems and it is linked to other OK websites, the websites that are not spammy will have no problem.
    Considering your topic may I ask what are you trying to spam? Penguin 4.0 is just around the corner and it will be a real time update, so I don`t see you moving your websites on 100 different domains.
    HCF - Where Every Affiliate is Happy, Calm & Focused
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Thanks for the reply grizzly helpful info there, and so your saying if I have a PBN setup if google gets one of my domains that
    is not following google rules they will penalize just that one domain. But they will check out the rest of my PBN sites to see if there
    is anything wrong with them but if there fine I still keep the rest of my domains/websites? Even if google knows that I have a network going on?
    Also to answer your question I am not trying to spam or anything I just had a few questions about google penalty's and how they work around
    Blackhat SEO strategies that people are using. IS there anyway to stop it because it seems like if one site gets penalized you can just keep making
    more sites and keep all your other sites that didn't get penalized.
  21. Contributing User

Sorry, but I missed the PBN part. I assumed you have multiple sites that are interlinked but not with the aim of creating a PBN. The problem is Google isn`t too fond of PBNs. Here is an article that talks more in depth about PBNs:

The Private Blog Network Purge - Are You at Risk? | SEW
  23. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Thank you for posting the article man I checked it out. And no I am not creating a PBN I know google doesnt like blackhat strategies.
    Even tho there is no serious threat at the moment for the people who are still creating PBNs and buying domains and linking them
    to there sites. I was just curious about googles penalty system and how it affects black hat SEO. Which you and the people in this
    forum helped answer. I appreciate all the comments.
  25. No Profile Picture

Smile Not necessary!

I have been wondering this for a while now. When google gives you a penalty on your website
    the website is de-indexed from google, but does this mean I cant make any other websites? or just
    rebuild the same site again ? and what about my other websites that I have do those get penalized
    as well? I have never had a google penalty I am just curious on this topic is all.
    Google will penalize your site once they found out that you breach their quality Guidelines. So, it wont affect your other websites unless, you also did the same thing.

If ever your website has been penalized by an algorithm update, you don't actually need to submit your site for a reconsideration request on Google. You just need to clean your unnatural links pointing to your website, or other onsite factor that is against their guidelines.

Then, just wait until your site will get index back on Google. But if it's a manual penalty, you need to submit a reconsideration request.

Hope this helps!