Thread: PR release ?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

PR release ?

Do press release still work for seo. If yes, can anyone recommend a good one with a good combination of price and quality. Thx
  3. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Mate, I am new to SEO related things, still learning. So far I can tell you that Press Release still works for SEO, I have heard from my SEO expert friend. I am still searching some good press release sites. I will PM you when I find some good site with reasonable price.

Until then Best of luck..
  5. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Yes, they can help.
    www.V2INTERACTIVE.net - SEO Web Design | On-Page SEO | SEO Audits & Reports | Link Building
    BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. Contact: Skype/Phone/Email (Discounted rates available for SEOChat members only - email seochat@v2interactive.net)
    Please EMAIL me at the above address and do not send Private Messages. I rarely check them and your message will be lost.
  7. No Profile Picture

Thanks. Any good PR sites you prefer that are reasonably priced ?
  9. No Profile Picture

PR submission are good for SEO but needs to have unique description. Don't use a same description in all PR submission sites. It has to be unique with fresh content then it will gives you best results because content is king.
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by joshz
    Yes, they can help.
    asking you a differnet question. If anyone ask you how long it takes to beat my competitor who have PR-6 and top 3 on google when I have PR-1,and not near top 100. Is it possible to tell anyone that exact time in SEO? Please answer me.
  13. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by janos
    asking you a differnet question. If anyone ask you how long it takes to beat my competitor who have PR-6 and top 3 on google when I have PR-1,and not near top 100. Is it possible to tell anyone that exact time in SEO? Please answer me.
    That's a loaded question.

Yes it can be done, it depends on whats needed and how well you execute it.

But if you've already spent 3 months and still not in the top 100, your obviously doing something wrong or your not doing whats needed...which ever way you want to look at it.

And if your not in the top 100 why are you concentrating on 1 pr6 site...is that site #1 for this term? is that what you promised?
  15. Jennifer Linnuste

Originally Posted by keenlearner
    Thanks. Any good PR sites you prefer that are reasonably priced ?
    www.prweb.com is good but their charges vary depending on the type of plan u choose, there are many free ones as well but I don't know how much of an impact they will have as it depends on how they submit them.

Here is another one that is good as well, www.24-7pressrelease.com/ and this one is a free one, www.prlog.org/
  17. No Profile Picture

npr.org, directionsmag.com , pr-inside.com ....These are having the High pr & free press releases....
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Sure, it's all strategy though.

1. You submit your press release to a PR site. You'll probably get a no follow link but if the release is well written with targeted keywords, just having it online can help you rank because of something called co-citation. SEOMoz seems to think co-citation is a qualifier that will increase in importance in the future.

Of course there are always news sites that use releases for blogs and blurbs so you can earn backlinks that way

2. Creating a cold mailing list and sending releases directly to sites and blogs that they are pertinent to. Again, this could earn you backlinks but if you give it more of a personal touch, then you can grow a relationship with an outlet.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Originally Posted by keenlearner
    Do press release still work for seo. If yes, can anyone recommend a good one with a good combination of price and quality. Thx
    Yes PR still works.
  23. No Profile Picture

Press Release is helpful technique in SEO that is increase our website traffics and quality back links.
  25. No Profile Picture

it is the combination of the words SEO and public relations (PR). It is a combination of writing press releases and other marketing papers for SEO purposes to generate leads as well as traffic to a Web site.
  27. No Profile Picture

Yes PR are very usefull in SEO. We are currently doing PR on High PR sites and we are getting traffic through it. Its very beneficial for advertising yourself and really good if you are doing on high PR sites.
  29. No Profile Picture

Yes, Press Release are one of the best way to get more traffic in our site, so that PR are more useful in SEO.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page: