1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Eliminate render blocking JavaScript and CSS Problem

Hello,
    Guys, I have little problem with Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS,
    when I'm combining and minifying Js and CSS files I'm getting a problem with another
    plugin in my site which locating the country flag in a forum otherwise I can't delete it as it's
    very important to my business as I have CRM and I need to know the nationality of the customers.
    I'm using WP-Rocket premium plugin for caching and do all the combining and minifying job.

Does anyone know how to solve this without deleting the flagging plugin?
  3. SeoRaptor
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

If you use wordpress I came across a fantastic plugin that fix this issue, but it come with a price as it uses an API to compile your content and serve it as static from cache once it's done, if you want to test it there is a 1 day API for 1 page for free.

You can see the PageSpeed results for my site here https://developers.google.com/speed/...e.com%2Fseo%2F

here is the link to the plugin seller website - https://swteplugins.com/product/swift-performance/ (sry for the link guys but I do think this plugin will change a lot of peoples life on Wordpress)
    Owner of Bennetonable | AdWords certified - Analytics qualified
    On-Page SEO Cheat Sheet | "My opinions are my own. Feel free to disagree & think above the fold."
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Thank You so much for trying to help but i don't want to use any plugins as it's not the right solution also it conflict our CRM scripts in the forum.
  7. Just a Photographer

Is your site slow? Going through sites like GTMetrix is a great tool, but don't stress about making it 100%/100%.
    - Mike

Jack of all trades, master of none.
  9. SeoRaptor

Then you will have to discover any critical css and js ressource and inline them into html.... That's can be a very long process depending on your website complexity, a tool like GTmetrix, Page Speed insight or webpagetest will be your best friend coupled with chrome developpers tools (or alternative). But you should really give a try at the plugin I quoted before (at a moment where you have little to no visitors on your website) it really does a great job.

As Hinkin Mike stated above, as long as your loading speed is fine (i'd say under 2 sec is a minimum) for the user you shouldn't mind about getting a perfect score, you should also consider the loading speed depending on your visitors location.