Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Just as a follow up to this - I was agreeing with everyone else - blog commenting died around 2010 as being an effective practice. I loved Test-Ok's comment
  3. No Profile Picture

Blog commenting is not a bad thing. By dropping a valuable comment on the fewer post of same sites, you can start a great conversation with the author or site admin. It shows the author that you are a returning visitor and paying real focus in his post and later on when the good conversation will build up you can ask for a guest post link from him/her.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Blog commenting does not help in link building efforts as link juice there doesn't flow through blog comment's links. Although, regularly commenting with valuable information can help your brand reach more audience, which in return helps in generating organic traffic.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Banned

I agreed with all of you, Blog Commenting is not for increase keyword ranking, But I must say it is helpful for improving your brand trust & authority value, increase your website traffic, build relationships with an active commenter or blog creator - this can be your transfer into lead generation.

Since last 2 years, I do blog commenting, It helps me in my website traffic & generate 1 lead from blog commenting. So it depends on you, choose high authority website & especially those websites who gives you do follow links, Yeah I know it's too hards, but believe me I am doing the same thing since last 2 year & it's really effective & one of the best way to increase your website traffic and generate organic leads.
  9. No Profile Picture

Yes, blog commenting still work if your comment is valuable or the comment you do is related to your website. That definitely increase the traffic of your website.
  11. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page: