1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Day to day seo tasks

What would you say are the tasks you should be completing on a day to day basis?
    We are currently doing the best we have ever done on our seo, we are position 1 for most of our keywords in quite a competitive market.

So I check to make sure nothing is broken on the site regularly, and check for things like duplicate content, 404 errors etc. But what else should I be doing on a regular basis?

Our website is - Notice Boards and Whiteboards - Boards Direct
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Ask yourself a question,
    If you farmed out all the SEO work that has been performed, calculate that cost, how much would it be ?
    Now ask yourself, has there been an increase in revenue to justify it ?

If it has, then good job well done !

If not then, look to see what could be wrong, targeting the wrong words, or poor content, etc, etc.

Just if you're looking for something to do mind you.
  5. Marketroid

Cool I'd say...

I'd say just keep doing the top 20% of tasks that get 80% of results.

Creativity to having an outstanding site should be one priority. What are the little things (daily web page updates and maintenace) I can do to make my site more useful for visitors.

Put your nose to the grindstone. Master design (esp. aethetics), menu navigation, use of pictures, content the best sites in the world have. There are more creative things to offer than blog posts, articles and breaking news.

Reach for the stars.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Use this time to analyze your Marketing & Sales funnel. If you're at the top, you have an opportunity to figure out how to improve your conversions, and squeeze out as much as you can, starting from impressions. Especially if you have a paid search campaign. I'd be running a bunch of A/B tests on various landing pages, and then testing those out for Organic.

When I worked with a certain Telco, a .5% increase in visit conversion was like an extra $100K per month.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    On Page SEO is really a one-time application for optimization. It will take some effort to fine tune and make a website ready, but the On Page Factors are generally stable and don't vary too much.

Off Page SEO is really where the majority of work comes in. Building backlinks to your website should be a daily task and will require work.

This is the way I see it. Feel free to chime in with your own thoughts.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

While I agree building backlinks is important, only someone who doesn't really practice SEO would say that On Page SEO is only a one-time application.
  13. No Profile Picture

I'm performing my daily tasks according to the Marketing Plan from SE Ranking. It provides a comprehensive strategy that includes a to do list and list on what's already completed.
  15. No Profile Picture

I still feel as an SEO expert that on a daily basis, 90% of time goes for On-page and 10% on Off-page post panda.
  17. No Profile Picture

Hi. For all SEO bloggers out there, who wish to have extra hand for there work loads, here is the best solution https://picoworkers.com/?a=a30d27e6 here you can hire lots of Workers to do little tasks for you. Its very easy and helpful!
  19. No Profile Picture

and i exact opposite to you I spend 70% of my time on off page and remaining on on-page.