1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

100% on-page, create good content, get some traffic from social and tool.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by nathanngo1
    100% off page! Just keep linkinng!
    Unfortunately, it does not work like this anymore. With Google's unconfirmed "Fred" update, Google's algorithm now focusses on the quality of the backlinks. This is why I now focus my time on guest-posting on reputable blogs, industry publications as well as trying to get my name out there for talks and podcast appearances. I also like to post answers on Quora and Reddit if they are relevant to my company.

This is a great quick win for any business.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

On Page Activity is not a one time Activity, You Have to cross check every time all the factors like Title and Meta Descriptions. Is keywords are triggered or not, if not sometimes you have to do experiments on that, max 70% of the SEO Covers on Page, If you done Perfect in On-page SEO You Almost Completed.
    Another 30% only Covers off-page.
  7. No Profile Picture

While I agree that on-page is important I cannot agree that it takes 70% of time unless you are going after really long tail keywords with 5 searches per month. If you target something that has 5000 searches per month and has some value you can do your on-page 24/7 and you will never get on the first page
  9. No Profile Picture

My work strategy is fairly simple. I have given myself a task to build 5 best quality backlinks everyday. I make sure that the 5 links I build everyday are of highest quality and do not belong to low level domain. I take all efforts to build these 5 links as these are going to ultimately pile up and give my sites a strong foundation. Your views?
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

IMHO, most relevant potential clients are still lost to generic search because many websites fail to answer the questions posed.

If you only target the most frequently used keywords you are likely missing 60% of potential clients. This 60% are searchers who used a query in 10 or less searches per month. Within this group will be something like 20% of search queries that were not used in the previous month.

Focus on the info search needs of the different types of customers. For ideas, talk to your clients, their sales reps and customer service staff. Very few sites seem to address this info critical aspect of website content and SEO.

It seems to me that SEOs do not place enough emphasis on a page's content and making it relevant to the target customer. Many will be more interested in page length or keyword density. Wrong! No one will read it if you don't present the info in a suitable format, in a logical sequence and in an abridged format with links to detailed info as needed by the viewer.

Focus more on the search words used by customers who are near the end of their purchase process. Too much effort is spent on targeting frequently used keywords. This is where most folk start their purchasing journey. The end of the journey is likely to be the most productive. It should also be easier and less expensive to target with relevant SEO tactics.

BTW, don't waste time arguing about on-page vs off-page SEO tactics. There is no universal "best" answer to this issue. The most cost-effective tactics will be determined by the level of online competition in the search market, the state of the client's site, the SEO resources provided and marketing objectives of the client.
    Last edited by JohnAimit; Sep 4th, 2017 at 05:04 AM.
  13. No Profile Picture

Are you serious? Are you really contributing 90% on your On page SEO? What about Off page, Social media?
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by avyatech
    Are you serious? Are you really contributing 90% on your On page SEO? What about Off page, Social media?
    I have to agree with you here. I would say that the time share between for me would be 30% on-page and 70% off-page. One of my main jobs for the company I am working for is to grow their social media, as well as build high-quality backlinks. This means I am always writing social media and blog posts to build links to my website. I will only do on-page SEO if anything changes on the page, or the rankings drop significantly and something needs investigating.
  17. No Profile Picture

Since Google's algorithm has gotten so large, it's never a good thing to concentrate on a single SEO improvement tactic. You must always improve your overall presence with social media updates, new forum posts, occasional newsletter, etc. Backlink spam and strong keyword density doesn't cut it these days.
  19. No Profile Picture

Building Processes

Business Development

Research

Testing

Experimenting

If you are trying to grow that site find some other KW oppurtunities.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You should work with off-page seo daily.. it is a continuous process to get better results in building high quality backlinks. The most important link building techniques are Forum posting, Directory submissions, Social bookmarking, Blog creation, blog commenting and blog posting, guest posting,postings on social media, Participating on Question and Answer websites, Image sharing ( Pinterest ) etc..

Comments on this post

• IvanDrago : Horrible advice.
  23. No Profile Picture

First of completed on page optimizations and then mostly 90% work to day to day on page optimizations.
  25. No Profile Picture

<removed link>

^^
    Pretty-much sums it up lol

I definitely do not understand why there should be 90% percent of your time on your on-page. Is there a reason why you say that?
    Last edited by Hikin Mike; Sep 26th, 2017 at 01:16 AM.
  27. No Profile Picture

In SEO day to day Tasks are:

1. Checking competitor analysis.
    2. Follow SEO industry news and blogs.
    3. Identify and remove duplicate content.
    4. check navigation and UX factors.
    5. Make sure you have a responsive design.
    6. Setup Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
    7. Start working to build backlinks.
    8. Classified Submissions.
    9. Forum Submissions.
    10. Article Submissions.
    11. Q&A submissions.

Comments on this post

• seoman5 agrees
  29. Entrepreneur
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

9. Forum Submissions.
    10. Article Submissions.
    11. Q&A submissions.
    how it is worthy???
    You do your business I do mine because you are you and I am I If we meet it is nice.