1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Creating meta title

Hello All,

While creating meta title we can choose keywords according searches and competition.
    But i want to understand how we can create whole meta title bcz we can't check difficulty of whole meta
    title.
    Please guide me to create unique meta title which has less competition and more searches to increase
    traffic.

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture

first you can do keyword research and analysis after mapping that keywords and final primary and secondary keywords for websites, After use primary and main keyword which you want to target as ranking in the search engine.Title tags should be 50-60 characters long, including spaces.Your most important keywords need to be first in your title tag, with your least important words coming last.If your company name is not part of the important keyword phrases, put it at the end of the title tag.
    use these tips and also read more here:https://searchenginewatch.com/2016/0...-bad-examples/
  5. SEO Insultant
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Note to the OP: please refer to the <title> element as "title tag" or "title element".
    In SEO there is no such thing as a "meta title", at least not any thing of value.

Comments on this post

• Prof.stan agrees
    ... Hey you! FREE SEO report card ... I really my hosting company ...
  7. No Profile Picture

I would not worry about inserting company name in the Title Tag. I would focus on writing a good title containing your main targeted keyword, and possibly a semantic word after that!
  9. Entrepreneur
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

As dzine mentioned there are no such things like meta title but you should work on title elements for that you would need to follow some steps
    • Quite often you'll see sites that try to include all their targeted keywords in the homepage title -- don't do it. Instead, have a dedicated page for each term where you can focus the title and page contents on just that term.
    • You get no additional benefit from repeating keywords and if done excessively it can end up looking ridiculous to potential visitors as well as several other possible variations. For the better snippet, you can use Google SERP Snippet Optimization Tool
    • There's no point ranking #1 if you're going to lose visitors because your title puts them off. Such problems could be caused by excessive repetition (making it look spammy). Given the value of the title element, each page should have a title that isn't repeated elsewhere within the site. The title should be targeted to the contents of that page alone.
    • When creating titles, also consider the benefit of terms that catch the eye when they appear in the SERPs, it could make your title stand out enough against those of your competitors to get the click-through even if you rank lower. Read more on it Three Secrets to making a LOT more money!
    • If you're struggling to compete for a particular search query, don't discount the value of targeting a slightly less competitive synonym in your title for a while. It could result in more traffic than ranking lower for a more popular term, and your page will still have relevance to the original keyword. With more traffic comes the potential for more links, strengthening the page so that later you may be in a better position to compete for the original keyword.

Your sound like you are new SEO you should read On-Site and On-Page SEO: All You Wanted to Know About It and On-Page Optimisation -- An Introductory Guide
    Last edited by Prof.stan; Jun 2nd, 2017 at 07:09 AM.
    You do your business I do mine because you are you and I am I If we meet it is nice.
  11. No Profile Picture

First and foremost make sure your Meta Title makes sense as a human. If a robot can read it well, but humans ignore it, the rankings are just going to drop due to low CTR. Next you will want to make sure your keywords are in the title. Lastly, include a benefit or motto/slogan if you can fit. It helps to build your brand in the eyes of visitors.

The title is very important, so this is something that shouldn't be skipped over.

And remember to keep it between 55-60 characters.
  13. No Profile Picture

Try to cover maximum keyword in title tag.
    Title should be less than 60 char(including space).
    <title>-----60 char----</title>

Comments on this post

• Prof.stan agrees : how u add comment like this
  15. Entrepreneur

Abhi what is your information resources?
  17. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Prof.stan
    Abhi what is your information resources?
    I have learned it in my digital marketing training.
    Title should be 60 char is google ranking rule.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Hi Izapharry,
    The title tag needs to compliment the content of its page and those that are linked to/from it.

The title tag alone is unlikely to be a major determinant of search query targeting.

Less competitive search queries are best addressed by more refined targeting of a search market then structuring your site and pages around these segments.

Eg:
    Instead of targeting:

• political news
    • latest news
    • crime news

Target:

• Uttar Pradesh political news
    • Uttar Pradesh latest news
    • Uttar Pradesh crime news

Creating info silos of many pages based on the search words, "Uttar Pradesh" will instantly generate many pages that are all linked around many search queries that includes that location word and that results in targeting less competitive but still relevant search queries.
    Last edited by JohnAimit; Jun 14th, 2017 at 05:43 AM.
  21. Entrepreneur

Originally Posted by Abhi71
    I have learned it in my digital marketing training.
    Title should be 60 char is google ranking rule.
    Change your digital marketing institute immediately.
  23. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Prof.stan
    Change your digital marketing institute immediately.
    What is your suggestion?
  25. Entrepreneur

Originally Posted by Abhi71
    What is your suggestion?
    Read more and more here and another place like Moz etc. First, clarify your doubts you can start reading from stickies that are added every section in this forum.
  27. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Hi Prof Stan,
    Izapharry is throwing many posts into the forum but with such incomplete info as to render most contributor's replies inaccurate or irrelevant.

One of the facts that he has omitted from this thread question is that his web pages are all written in Hindi script but he wants them to be found on G.co.in with English language searches.

He has a million+ page site where most page <title> tags are written in Hindi. Not reading Hindi script I can't even tell where one character starts and another finishes.

English language <titles> are irrelevant if there are no English words on the web pages!

Izapharry, Please stop wasting every one's time with questions that provide incomplete but essential background info.

This is an old GIGO (garbage in, garbage out) situation of the first order.

Comments on this post

• Prof.stan agrees : Okay
    Last edited by JohnAimit; Jun 17th, 2017 at 04:33 AM.
  29. Just a Photographer
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Since the OP has never came back and this is becoming a spam magnet, locking thread.

Comments on this post

• Prof.stan agrees
    - Mike

Jack of all trades, master of none.