Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Can i do SEO using software?

Hello,

Please help me telling that, can i do 100% SEO using SEO software? If YES, then what software is best for it.
  3. B afraid.. B very afraid!
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Land of enchantment... deserts of the Southwest
    Quick answer = No you cannot use software to do 100% of what is required to effectively implement SEO on any given site.
    ...Never mistake activity for achievement...

...Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it....
    Benjamin Franklin
  5. SEO Since 97

A change in Googles Algorithms could render the software useless or it may even get you in trouble if it doesn't update or you don't stay on top of the updates. It's less work to learn it rather than trying to keep up with someones software.
  7. No Profile Picture

No you never don't do the such types mistake. Because Google don't like software 's work and it is not natural and relavent way. We have to need many time keyword vary and other such types work and if you do use the for software then you can't vary your keywords and anchor text.

Comments on this post

• Test-ok : if your going to post in an English forum..Learn English, your translation sucks
  9. SEO Since 97

Originally Posted by aliyester
    No you never don't do the such types mistake. Because Google don't like software 's work and it is not natural and relavent way. We have to need many time keyword vary and other such types work and if you do use the for software then you can't vary your keywords and anchor text.
    pure garbage post!!
    I can understand a drunk better than you. If thats the best you can do with the English language, you'd be better off keeping your comments to your self.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

No there isn't help you get from the software for SEO because man created machine so whatever you think your machine can't. And in SEO every month there is new update and your machine neither see it nor catch it. So, it is necessary that do SEO with proper and unique way by your self.
  13. No Profile Picture

Google launch its new algorithm and according to new algorithm automatic back link generator are spammy. Google is not allowing doing SEO with automatic software. These type of software are generate irrelevant and spammy back links, which are not useful for your website. If you will do then Google will give plenty to your website.
  15. What The Feck..
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by offshoregeeks
    Google launch its new algorithm and according to new algorithm automatic back link generator are spammy. Google is not allowing doing SEO with automatic software. These type of software are generate irrelevant and spammy back links, which are not useful for your website. If you will do then Google will give plenty to your website.

LOL "google will give plenty" !!!! plenty of what ?? Women ??
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

The main software you should use are things that arent visible, as in keyword analyzers and the sort. Other programs like blog posters and forum posters leave footprints that can penalize your website.

I'm not saying you shouldn't use these tools, but you should use them only on Web 2.0 sites, and do manual work for your money site.
  19. No Profile Picture

Organic Results from Organic SEO

The only software should be relegated to research as a tool. Anyone who has created a tool that claims to do SEO in any complete form is a waste of time, money and energy. There's an art and science to SEO and it takes a human element, a little calculated risk and creativity. Forget the software solutions and do it by hand for the best results.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Software is just used to make your life easier not to spam the web like allot of people. Make sure you provide great quality content and actually care about the market you're targeting and you will see good results.

Software I would use is posting a video to 20 of the most popular site.

hope this helps
  23. I am never in denial

Originally Posted by Jislam
    Hello,

Please help me telling that, can i do 100% SEO using SEO software? If YES, then what software is best for it.
    If SEO was that easy there wouldn't be a forum about SEO, nor would it be a skill set for SEOs as everyone could do it.

As for the tools I use quite a few: SEOquake, Adwords, Google search, AWStats, Analytics, Notepad++ and many more. However, they all require manual thinking to achieve goals.

For you, the best tool is Google search, query what you don't know, then apply it to your site if and when you understand it.

SEO is a long learning curve, the more you learn the more you realise there is to learn
    Last edited by nathan.joshua; May 8th, 2012 at 07:32 PM.
  25. No Profile Picture

seo with software

SEO can not be done with software. There are many software available in the marketing for different seo techniques. But most of them takes you towards spamming.
  27. No Profile Picture

Please don't do the such types mistake if you really serious with your business and want success.
  29. justanotherseoguy
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

First things first, SEO is an extremely creative process.

Asking if you can do "100% SEO using SEO software" is like wondering if you can write 100% of a novel using writing software.

For best results, you should:

1) understand what SEO is about. What is more, you should focus on natural SEO methods rather than mastering spamy tricks that are likely to be devaluated during the next round of Google update.

What is natural SEO? I believe that at the basis of natural SEO is deep understanding of your niche + accurate SEO data.

so here comes point 2:

2) use SEO software to research your niche and get accurate keyword, ranking and traffic stats.

Master Google Analytics to understand your visitors behavior.

Use SEO SpyGlass to understand what works for your competitors and thus research your niche.

Use Rank Tracker for keyword research and rank checking.

Originally Posted by TheGateKeeper
    The main software you should use are things that arent visible, as in keyword analyzers and the sort. Other programs like blog posters and forum posters leave footprints that can penalize your website.

I'm not saying you shouldn't use these tools, but you should use them only on Web 2.0 sites, and do manual work for your money site.
    I quite agree, maybe I drive my point home a bit differently.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page: