1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Blogging Topic Ideas

I'm working upon Jewelry website and I've covered almost all related topics for Blogging, can any webmaster suggest me how to find niche topic for blogging further?
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Simple I would think....

Take your most cherished keywords, ie your money makers. Search Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Note the top 10 sites on each. Then look at each site in depth. Look at what they are doing. This will give you some ideas, ideas you hadn't thought of.

Then there is the old fallback you can use Google, search google for........
  5. No Profile Picture

Funny stories are one of the most attractive topic for doing blogs.
    There will always be a place for humor in this world.
    Posts that make people laugh get shared on social networks. There’s a reason why Buzzfeed, The Onion, Clickhole, and BoredPanda are among the world’s most popular websites.
    Last edited by Test-ok; Nov 17th, 2017 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Cleaned up the code that was showing
  7. No Profile Picture

· Use Google Alert as a way to keep up with thelatest trends of your niche industry.

·Feed reader work as well, it will gather and display web feeds from various websites in one place, thereby saving your time in researching.

· Or try long tail keyword research and write about the topics related to the keywords.

· Learn from what people are asking!

What do people seem confused or excited by? What stories do they have? If you are not sure try asking your readers to tell you what they would like to read more of.

Hope this helps!
  9. Contributing User

I don't think you have covered almost all the topics because you are working on Jewellery website and the changes in this field are on daily basis like in designs, quality etc. So, you will write a blog on the Jewellery designs, about the quality of the product and what is trending in the market, what is on demand, what are the most liked designs etc. there are many topics to write.
  11. No Profile Picture

1. Take a look at your competitor website blogs, sure you will get tons of ideas.
    2. Understand what the peoples are highly researching on your topics through google trends
    3. If you don't have any idea, simply go to google and type "article title generator" and visit any one of the websites and simply enter your keyword. You will get many article titles ideas. Pick effective titles in that list.