Thread: Blog Posting

1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Blog Posting

How many blog posting can we do per day?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

It's like asking "how many times a day should I brush my teeth?" And the answer is as many times as you want until it hurts.

It depends on your niche. Celeb news blogs will want to, by nature of the info they deal with, post daily if not more often. Long, informative, or analytical blogs may take a week to write.

After many years of writing online, I've found that a post a week is the minimum to keep traffic steady (longer than that and it drops exponentially unless you have amazing evergreen) and never go longer than a month. After a month with no posts, many visitors will consider your blog dead.
  5. No Profile Picture

Once you have started your blog you will need to determine what are your goals to start a blog. It’s important for every blogger to update it’s blog everyday, so that your loyal readers keep visiting your blog to find new content and updates. If you want to expand your blog and keep building your blog readers, it’s important that you should decide how many blog post should you write per day.
    The posting frequency mostly depends on your blog content, what makes it more appealing, your opinion and and your blog readers. You won’t like to read a newspaper with same news everyday. That’s why I decided to write a post on how to and how many post should you write per day.

When To Write
    Writing need prior planning to get expected results. It need time and ideas to write articles so that it clearly reflects you thought. Even if you have decided to post one article per day try to make it a best one. Just stick to it what you have decided to.

Schedule your post or try to write on weekends if you are too busy with your schedules. Whenever an idea strikes in your mind just write it so it makes a good flow of your idea in the article. In this way you can keep your blog updated.

Post Length.
    Your post length totally depends on how much time you alot to put down you thoughts and ideas in a article. Search engines like long post. If your article is long, the frequency of post per day should be lower. Conversely, if the post is shorter, the frequency of post per day should be higher.

The goal of your blog is to give readers what they want so they can derive value from it. The more information you provide to your readers, the more they will try to go in-depth with your article.

Always remember, if you are posting long articles, don’t just chunk them into a single paragraph. Present your article to your readers in such a format so they don’t get muddled up. Break long articles into para’s, use large headings, bullets or numberings to format your article. The same also applies to shorter articles.

Number of Post/day.
    This depends on various factors.

If you are new to blogging, I would recommend you to post atleast 3 post per week. You can slowly increase this frequency to 5 post per week and then 1 or 2 post per day after a month. This will also help you to improve your writing skills.
    Type of Niche: If you have a wide niche with lots of news and updates on your blog, like Mashable or TechCrunch, you will need to post more to cover it all.
    The number of readers visiting your blog per day. This factor have a high impact on your post frequency. If you have less number of readers, posting frequency should be low. About 1 post per day. If you are getting large number of visitors per day, you should post atleast 2 to 3 post per day.
    Sometimes posting too much can frustrate your reader and force them to unfollow your blog. There’s need to be a balance between your post frequency per day keeping the readership level in mind. Your post frequency should not exceed the the tolerance level of a reader. If you post too much in a day, the readers will obviously stop reading your blog and unsubscribe from your blog.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Maximun we can do 3 blog posting per day.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by robotforce38
    It’s important for every blogger to update it’s blog everyday, so that your loyal readers keep visiting your blog to find new content and updates.
    I completely disagree 100%. Post frequency can rely on a few factors. With practicality being a concern, entities that have a single writer and post daily or more so usually rely on shorter original content or curated content. There should be a strong consideration towards a lower post frequency if you deal in a niche that relies on deep, thoughtful content. The latter can position you as a niche expert while the former, if taken to an extreme, can cheapen your brand.

I've written online for years. Depending on the niche, yes I've seen traffic increase based on an increased post frequency. I've also seen sites where the traffic never moves because posts are so short that users visit every few days, easily catch up on content, and move along.
    Last edited by ALorenzo; Dec 24th, 2012 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Spelling error
  11. SEO Insultant
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by eGrove Systems
    Maximun we can do 3 blog posting per day.
    If you think you have the answer, then why ask the question in the first place?
  13. No Profile Picture

I agree that it very much depends on the field in which your working or writing about and how long on average does take to write an article concerning this field.